Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hookers OR Blow

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I almost got too heavy into coke one time. We went to a Thoroughbred Lounge on Dixie Hwy for lunch break on a fri. It was sad, it was a Thoroughbred Lounge on fri at noon. One of the guys with us was like "fuck it, I have an 8 ball". We ended up getting the 2 strippers to join us at the bar and were just pounding shots and snorting coke. I got a bj in the private dance area and the bartender ended up making plans to come back to his place later and was bringing friends and more coke. She wasn't pretty but had a good body.

Fast forward to Sun evening and we were blown out. I knew then I was not the kinda man that can do coke on a regular basis. I had only tried coke a few times before that day and ended partying for like 50 hours straight with only a couple cat naps.

D

Deleted member 2886

pixelup_1665017156211.jpgpixelup_1665015252243.jpgpixelup_1665017184359.jpgunicursal_goldendawn.jpg
•It's an ancient-parasitic death cult which essentially behaves like a "virus"—infecting social groups with toxic ideologies while slithering into all authoritative positions throughout each host society and inevitably assuming total control.
Screenshot_2022-10-06-14-29-51-69_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
They're fuckin everywhere.
Screenshot_2022-10-06-14-28-32-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Yet the main ones seem to proliferate within the core of an exclusive group, within the core of a very controversial and exclusive group, which was itself invented to reside within the protective shielding created by the indoctrinated population of Isr##l and the ##ws.

The death cultists are currently in the final stages of a long running scheme seeking total dominance over the entirety of mankind, but there's even worse shit still.

They also intend to unleash something really fuckin nasty, which is why they've got the puppet Musk prancing around to distract from.
20221007_000252.gif
😂The retarded coviadian drone army has almost depleted itself, though there's a mighty muscovite army whom are still under the panem et circenses spell, and they're really intensely bedazzled by the fuckin shiney.

Top Bottom