Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hookers OR Blow

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I've never seen either. My folks don't allow that kinda stuff. So besides my wife and powder asslrin,, I don't know shit. The poll option isn't working for me @Croot_Overlord yes I've been drinking. Yes I c a n w a I t..........think...........
Yall post the coolest shit yall git on pics. Makes no matter where you're from.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I've never seen either. My folks don't allow that kinda stuff. So besides my wife and powder asslrin,, I don't know shit. The poll option isn't working for me @Croot_Overlord yes I've been drinking. Yes I c a n w a I t..........think...........
Nope! Nope! Nope! These 2 go together like peanut butter and jelly, Mac n Cheese, rice n gravy, white girls with anything but white guys, and democrats/Catholics n children...they CANNOT be separated...any attempt will result in death

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Sgfeer
@CuriousFiend
And others I forgot. @FreeMiner
Let's get shit yall put other places we can keep this going fast and strong. Yall have skills I don't have. Just double post yalls contention.

Need eyes seeing yalls funny shit and accessing wo going through the silk road to do it

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He
Nope! Nope! Nope! These 2 go together like peanut butter and jelly, Mac n Cheese, rice n gravy, white girls with anything but white guys, and democrats/Catholics n children...they CANNOT be separated...any attempt will result in death
Help me out that thar pics and whatnot so funny to everyone. I don't ask for much. Post funny shit here. Only fucking funny. Not political irony unless it goes for a yet to be named democrat

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Donate a meme or a pet pic soldier
wave-blow-kiss.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
☹️ my face EVERY SUNDAY growing up……when I was an alter boy……and was NEVER “chosen” for the sex sexuals. ☹️

It really is kinda bullshit……apparently it was happening EVERYWHERE…….except in my pants……also never got to bang a teacher. SAD!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
At least you are more coherent today.

Why must we chose. Why not both?

Glad you are feeling better

Top Bottom