Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Honest question, why are we still 1 country?

States can be broken into different states. It’s a completely different constitutional process than states seceding from the union.

Also

Yes it’s settled. There was a rebellion knowing secession was unconstitutional and they tried it anyways and lost. Use of force against domestic enemies of The Constitution (rebels & secessionists) is completely legal and righteous.

If anything the rebellious states and individuals were treated way too softly as shown by the people who still consider secession a legitimate option.
You truly are a dumb ass.
The south remains an occupied country and sooner or later the occupiers will be cast out.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You are duty bound to work within the system which means hopefully Congress flips in 22 and then we remove Puddin in 24.

I’d absolutely leave things the way they are before ever even considering breaking apart the union.

I don’t want to have to do it but I’d be one of the first to appeal for Letters of Marque if a rebellion (attempted secession) took hold. If I got denied for that I’d probably just form unsanctioned raiding parties and then enlist as a last resort.
Ohio ain't winning shit

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yew can always tell who the southerns are when it cums to the many iterations of this thread.

Yes, but I posted that because it was funny.(hence the laughing emoji) That sign is down towards Beaufort, S.C. Saw it a few years ago & thought it was so ridiculous that I had to take a pic. Also, condolences on being from Ohio.

America 1st

Founder
Yes, but I posted that because it was funny.(hence the laughing emoji) That sign is down towards Beaufort, S.C. Saw it a few years ago & thought it was so ridiculous that I had to take a pic. Also, condolences on being from Ohio.
I knew yew were. I enjoy it too!

Knot sure why yew would offer condolences to sumeone on being from the 🐐 state?

America 1st

Founder
Actually never even been to Ohio. Assumed it was not that great though, as many of yall as there are moving to S.C. every day.😉
It’s pretty much like SC (beaches, women, gud food) but we have theme parks worth visiting, pro football, ect.

Oh and we don’t do that thing where we take 10x longer than what we kneed to accomplish a simple task. Whatever it is y’all kall that it drives me nutz! Every time I visit a formerly rebellious state I feel like everyone is moving in slow motion 😉

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
These threads are full of lulz! Are we sure people on this site actually understand why we are here? More and more I am becoming convinced people have NO CLUE what they are witnessing…….and then they post. SAD.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

I mean lib states just ignore the rule of law and the press does nothing about it. We really need to split. It is time.
After thinking about this for a while I have concluded We are no longer one country.

It is divided into at least 2 and maybe more in truth, actions, and spirit.

The physical splitting will happen and it will be sooner than most anticipate.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
After thinking about this for a while I have concluded We are no longer one country.

It is divided into at least 2 and maybe more in truth, actions, and spirit.

The physical splitting will happen and it will be sooner than most anticipate.
The government is using vaccine mandates to drive an even bigger wedge through America:
pro-vaxx vs anti-vaxx
1639234486957.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The government is using vaccine mandates to drive an even bigger wedge through America:
pro-vaxx vs anti-vaxx
View attachment 64600

Nearly everything the government & media are doing these days, is dividing us.

IMO our politicians and media are mostly controlled by multinational corporations and foreign governments, probably most by china, and are intentionally destroying America from within. Doing a good job of it, too.☹

States can be broken into different states. It’s a completely different constitutional process than states seceding from the union.
West Virginia seceded from Virginia.

They literally became a state by voting on and passing "The Ordinances of Secession."

You can't have your cake and eat it to. Just admit the bullshit Union hypocrisy and be done with it.

Also

Yes it’s settled. There was a rebellion knowing secession was unconstitutional and they tried it anyways and lost. Use of force against domestic enemies of The Constitution (rebels & secessionists) is completely legal and righteous.

If anything the rebellious states and individuals were treated way too softly as shown by the people who still consider secession a legitimate option.
Uh. WRONG.

West Virginia became a state by seceding from Virginia. They didn't just chop the state up.

Point of fact, Kentucky, where I live, WAS however cut out of Virginia.

However, West Virginia was created by people of the concerned counties voting on and passing "The Ordinances of Secession."

It's literally in the fucking name. So spare me the bullshit rhetoric about secession not being legal.

Yankees:"It was illegal for every in the South to secede."

Southeners:"Uh....excuse me. West Virginia."

Yankees:
images

America 1st

Founder
West Virginia seceded from Virginia.

They literally became a state by voting on and passing "The Ordinances of Secession."

You can't have your cake and eat it to. Just admit the bullshit Union hypocrisy and be done with it.
Uh. WRONG.

West Virginia became a state by seceding from Virginia. They didn't just chop the state up.

Point of fact, Kentucky, where I live, WAS however cut out of Virginia.

However, West Virginia was created by people of the concerned counties voting on and passing "The Ordinances of Secession."

It's literally in the fucking name. So spare me the bullshit rhetoric about secession not being legal.

Yankees:"It was illegal for every in the South to secede."

Southeners:"Uh....excuse me. West Virginia."

Yankees:
images
States are different than the federal government constitutionally speaking (the federal government has different rights than a state does). This isn’t hard to understand. One of those rights the federal government maintains is when to admit states into the union as well as the right to maintain the union at all costs.

A state can break away / seperate from another state as long as both states are still in the union.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
States are different than the federal government constitutionally speaking (the federal government has different rights than a state does). This isn’t hard to understand. One of those rights the federal government maintains is when to admit states into the union as well as the right to maintain the union at all costs.

A state can break away / seperate from another state as long as both states are still in the union.
This will be an interesting take as Eastern Oregon, Washington, and California try and secede from those respective states.

America 1st

Founder
This will be an interesting take as Eastern Oregon, Washington, and California try and secede from those respective states.
If Congress were to admit them into the union as states it would be really interesting (won’t happen but fun to dream).

What a pile of shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom