Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Honest question, why are we still 1 country?

skramer100

Elite
Founder

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
There is nothing I’d like to see less than the union broken up.

ANYTHING would be on the table to keep that from happening.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

I mean lib states just ignore the rule of law and the press does nothing about it. We really need to split. It is time.
Yeah there needs to be a divorce. There are a few examples since WW2 where this happened peacefully.

As far as ignoring the rule of law, some states are taking this play from the lib playbook of sanctuary cities. Missouri told the fed to F off on gun control, and will fine the fed agent 50k usd who tries to enforce federal gun control laws.
More of this needs to happen in order to accelerate the divorce.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

I mean lib states just ignore the rule of law and the press does nothing about it. We really need to split. It is time.
I agree with you OP. It is time. The ideals that the democrats are pushing are not sustainable. It’s time to tell them bye bye and let them implode on themselves instead of bringing everyone down with them.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
“To begin with, the answer is clear. If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede. (Hence, in the Pledge of Allegiance, “one Nation, indivisible.”)”

— Antonin Scalia

That is kind of the point of seceedeing, is arguing over the right of power to secede. Call it what you want, we just stop sending in tax money as a state. They can't arrest us all.

America 1st

Founder
“To begin with, the answer is clear. If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede. (Hence, in the Pledge of Allegiance, “one Nation, indivisible.”)”

— Antonin Scalia

America 1st

Founder
That is kind of the point of seceedeing, is arguing over the right to secede. Call it what you want, we just stop sending in tax money as a state. They can't arrest us all.
I’d support them interning anyone trying to secede if they tried rebelling by not paying taxes.

If it escalated then I’d support measures significantly more extreme than what Sherman did in 1980.

Rebellion is just not an option. We all owe loyalty and allegiance to the union The Constitution creates.

If people don’t like it they’re welcome to renounce their citizenship and leave the country.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I’d support them interning anyone trying to secede if they tried rebelling by not paying taxes.

If it escalated then I’d support measures significantly more extreme than what Sherman did in 1980.

Rebellion is just not an option. We all owe loyalty and allegiance to the union The Constitution creates.

If people don’t like it they’re welcome to renounce their citizenship and leave the country.
Or they can can stay here and try and change things.

When you don't have honest brokers calling the shots, the constitution goes out the door. What the deep state did to Trump with the Russia shit is not the Union the constitution created. We either have a constitution or we don't. It's vital for the path of this nation that those bad actors are held accountable. The country can not heal until the full truth comes out.

The constitution can stay. The people abusing the constitution and claiming that it is a "breathing document" i.e we can judge on our feelings .... That is no way to be governed.

Maybe it should be called kicking the commie states out of the union and we lay claim to the constitution.

However you want to look at it, we are not on a sustainable path from a trust standpoint.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Or they can can stay here and try and change things.

When you don't have honest brokers calling the shots, the constitution goes out the door. What the deep state did to Trump with the Russia shit is not the constitution. We either have a constitution or we don't. It's vital for the path of this nation that those bad actors are held accountable. The country can not heal until the full truth comes out.

The constitution can stay. The people abusing the constitution and claiming that it is a "breathing document" i.e we can judge on our feelings .... That is no way to be governed.

Maybe it should be called kicking the commie states out of the union and we lay claim to the constitution.

However you want to look at it, we are not on a sustainable path from a trust standpoint.
The people that feel that way are welcome to stay and operate within the legal confines of The Constitution to get what they want or they can leave.

There is nobody that loves Trump moore than me but none of that, including the 2020 election, makes The Constitution bunk. Simply declaring that it does is the sorta weak sauce noncents I’d expect from libs.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The people that feel that way are welcome to stay and operate within the legal confines of The Constitution to get what they want or they can leave.

There is nobody that loves Trump moore than me but none of that, including the 2020 election, makes The Constitution bunk. Simply declaring that it does is the sorta weak sauce noncents I’d expect from libs.

This is my point. What happens when the people elected by the constitution no longer operate within the confines the constitution creates?

You get people who no longer want to be governed by those people

America 1st

Founder
This is my point. What happens when the people elected by the constitution no longer operate within the confines the constitution creates?

You get people who no longer want to be governed by those people
That’s the point. You don’t just get to declare the people elected are operating outside the confines of The Constitution. We have a a whole branch of government that determines those sorts of things and even when it happens it doesn’t make The Constitution bunk.

If you don’t want to be governed here then go somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to stay.

It’s a privilege to be an American. We owe it to all those who died establishing and defending The Constitution to preserve the entirety of the union.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

So you want one side to operate within the confines of the constitution while the other side ignores the constitution and does whatever they want? Fuck that. You sound more like a “double agent” every time you post.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
What's wrong with putting these people who do not abide by the constitution on ships and sending them west to their dream vacation in china. Seems simple. Plenty of container ships going that direction all the time. If sleepy joe can relocate illegals anywhere he wants we surely can do the same.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That’s the point. You don’t just get to declare the people elected are operating outside the confines of The Constitution. We have a a whole branch of government that determines those sorts of things and even when it happens it doesn’t make The Constitution bunk.

If you don’t want to be governed here then go somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to stay.

It’s a privilege to be an American. We owe it to all those who died establishing and defending The Constitution to preserve the entirety of the union.

Many would say these people fought for an idea of Freedom as opposed to a union. The Constitution represents all that is good and is an amazing document. However, when the words in the document are no longer abided by, it makes the document itself no good.

Again, trust is the major issue in governing. The power of the government shall not be used on its own people. The union will not survive if that is allowed to happen, nor should it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Lol...I was about to correct you on the year, assuming a typo...but I now see what you did there.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Our founding fathers were some wise mfers...this is so true of the left today. The checks and balances assume that people will abide by such things, and operate within the system. The left does not care about this stuff.

Quotation-John-Adams-Our-Constitution-was-made-only-for-a-moral-and-religious-0-19-36.jpg

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
So you want one side to operate within the confines of the constitution while the other side ignores the constitution and does whatever they want? Fuck that. You sound more like a “double agent” every time you post.
Any person fighting outside The Constitution is an enemy to it. Two wrongs doesn’t make a right.

Secession or breaking up the union is the opposite of America 1sting.
Many would say these people fought for an idea of Freedom as opposed to a union. The Constitution represents all that is good and is an amazing document. However, when the words in the document are no longer abided by, it makes the document itself no good.

Again, trust is the major issue in governing. The power of the government shall not be used on its own people. The union will not survive if that is allowed to happen, nor should it.
The power of the government is used on its own people all the time. We send people to jail, tax them, call in the national guard to quell riots, ect. I’m not sure what you meant to imply there?

Again just saying the words aren’t being abided by doesn’t cut it. If that’s really how you feel then leave. Otherwise work within the system.

The Founders ratified The Constitution to create the union so they definitely wanted the union. They knew the union was far superior to a confederation of states or anything else which is why they abolished The Articles of Confederation to give the federal government more power under The Constitution.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I’d like to see some rubes try another rebellion. The property that gets confiscated from them can be used for reparations for people of colour, descendants of slaves, and families separated at the border.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
That is kind of the point of seceedeing, is arguing over the right of power to secede. Call it what you want, we just stop sending in tax money as a state. They can't arrest us all.
It is our right to abolish the government if it fails on it'send to meet the constitutional standard. So says the constitution

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
The biggest challenge is that even if there were two nations, we would both have to work together in so many aspects of our lives for our survival that splitting it would make no difference. What would really be the benefit?

PleasureMoose

Legendary

The branches of government can kiss my ass. Americans shouldn't be controlled by bureaucrats. A person should govern themselves and their family. Hell I'm trying to become ungovernable every morning I wake up.

BIngo. Tax revolution is the only way outta this mess

America 1st

Founder
The branches of government can kiss my ass. Americans shouldn't be controlled by bureaucrats. A person should govern themselves and their family. Hell I'm trying to become ungovernable every morning I wake up.

BIngo. Tax revolution is the only way outta this mess
Renounce yore citizenship and move to a private island 😎

America 1st

Founder
just a reminder that our so called government currently wants everyone in this thread broke ,brainwashed and dead. Why is anyone listening to a word they have to say? They should be purged
The problem is that if we get rid of what we got then it would only get SO SO SO SO SO much worse.

No government isn’t an option and without nukes (the US wouldn’t allow a separatist state to have weapons of mass destruction let alone other major foreign powers) for mutually assured destruction you’d be rule over by China or Russia in the blink of an eye and have WAY less freedom.

The system we have is as good as it gets and it’s humanity’s only hope. It can’t be broken apart or weakened otherwise we’ve already proven that the American experiment has failed.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
The problem is that if we get rid of what we got then it would only get SO SO SO SO SO much worse.

No government isn’t an option and without nukes (the US wouldn’t allow a separatist state to have weapons of mass destruction let alone other major foreign powers) for mutually assured destruction you’d be rule over by China and Russia in the blink of an eye and have WAY less freedom.

The system we have is as good as it gets and it’s humanity’s only hope. It can’t be broken apart or weakened otherwise we’ve already proven that the American experiment has failed.
Biden has already been compromised by China and Russia. So you would leave things the way they are. How do you solve this mess? inb4 Trump

America 1st

Founder
Fuck off. I am staying and fighting and trying to hide very damn dime from the central bank/cabal. Come and kick me out frog! SKOL!
Idc whether you stay or leave.

Just don’t act a fool & remain a law abiding citizen and we won’t have any problems.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Biden has already been compromised by China and Russia. So you would leave things the way they are. How do you solve this mess? inb4 Trump
You are duty bound to work within the system which means hopefully Congress flips in 22 and then we remove Puddin in 24.

I’d absolutely leave things the way they are before ever even considering breaking apart the union.

I don’t want to have to do it but I’d be one of the first to appeal for Letters of Marque if a rebellion (attempted secession) took hold. If I got denied for that I’d probably just form unsanctioned raiding parties and then enlist as a last resort.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Idc whether you stay or leave.

Just don’t act a fool & remain a law abiding citizen and we won’t have any problems.
I will act as I see fit. My obedience is to the almighty in heavan and not to some criminal organization which is what we currently have for a government. Continuing to support this corrupt body is akin to me watching nazi's burn jews and me turning the other way. SKOL stooge!

Top Bottom