Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hispanic women beaten by black teenagers for being a white woman with braids

Rube Reaper

Elite
Why do black woman wear weaves? @Rube Reaper? Are you ok with people of color being beaten by people of color?
People of colour getting beaten by other people of colour is one of the sad side effects of white people appropriating cultures of people of colour.

If white women weren’t wearing braids this whole situation never would have happened.

TTUcamper

Elite
People of colour getting beaten by other people of colour is one of the sad side effects of white people appropriating cultures of people of colour.

If white women weren’t wearing braids this whole situation never would have happened.

Doesn't appear that white women are wearing braids, so they found a Mexican

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Hunt them down and whip them in public - so sick of these roving shit heads thinking they can do this because of their ethnicity. To hell with them all...but what do you expect when they put repeat offenders back on the street 5 minutes after they are booked.

Venus369

Poster
Always roll my eyes at white people with corn rolls
Corn rolls? You mean Corn Rows lol i always roll my eyes at people that call that “cultural appropriation”…. whats funny is how people fail to recognize that braids are found in ancient cultures from every corner of the globe. South Americans, Native Americans, Greek, Scandinavians all have braided hair styles that have cornROWS. ancient cultures that never stepped foot in Africa. All cultures have beautiful hairstyles whats wrong with anyone trying any of the other ones. You wanna talk about racist. Being mad about it is racist. It’s a FREE WORLD!! At least IT SHOUOD BE. Sounds like some people need bigger fish to fry.

TJHall1

Legendary
Corn rolls? You mean Corn Rows lol i always roll my eyes at people that call that “cultural appropriation”…. whats funny is how people fail to recognize that braids are found in ancient cultures from every corner of the globe. South Americans, Native Americans, Greek, Scandinavians all have braided hair styles that have cornROWS. ancient cultures that never stepped foot in Africa. All cultures have beautiful hairstyles whats wrong with anyone trying any of the other ones. You wanna talk about racist. Being mad about it is racist. It’s a FREE WORLD!! At least IT SHOUOD BE. Sounds like some people need bigger fish to fry.
Welcome.
I believe you mean corn roles.

D

Deleted member 2886

🤣From what I'm seeing, he meant corn rolls, you've obviously missed the sarcasm.
You made some good points which I agree with, however I do not agree with the hypocrisy mixed with that projection and gaslighting you seem to be directing at @tiderollsonu .
I don't give a shit about people having a go at each other, as long as it's legitimately justified and bares none of this manipulative leftist style fallacious cuntiness.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

lol well I am white so dead locks are not in my hair style forte, NOW GET AN AVATAR FAGGOT

haha j/k welcome to the board

no really get an avatar faggot

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Fucking George Zimmerman really
changed the game. I had never heard of a white hispanic before he shot poor little 8 year old Trayvon.

I’m assuming he never grew into the gang banger, because the only pictures I ever saw of him, he was like 8.
Yep, when the story first broke they described Zimmerman as being white, but within a half hour or so someone realized he was hispanic.

This was the moment the term “white hispanic” was coined so the media could keep the racism narrative going for clicks, ratings, & outrage.

I fvcking hate our media & what they’ve done to our nation

Top Bottom