Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Here is an angle I wish the Q community would consider-

Monahans

Poster
This is a long read, but I really wish the good people of this website would both read it and consider its contents. I've said all along that while I think much of the Q stuff is a farce, it absolutely helped highlight the most important issues we face as a free country (which may have been its intention all along). That makes us allies. However, I don't think we agree upon who the real enemy is. Or should I say, the ultimate enemy responsible for the threats to our freedom- The Chinese Communist Party. I hope articles like this can help tie some of our current realities together so that we might party together not just to fight the swamp and the deep state, but the chinese communists who support, fund, influence, and protect them for their mutual benefit.

It's been the CCP all along.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
China is the current physical and economic threat, but its the puppet masters throughout history (Cabal) that have backed various powers in their quest to take our country down. No doubt, the CCP is evil. But its the rogue elements within each nation that are all tied together which is the enemy.

Some say that Xi is wanting to rid his country of its own rogue elements.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Long read but the first few paragraphs are dead on the money. I will read the rest later.

Thanks OP. Nice find.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Someone isn't reading my posts in the dance thread.
I saw you post it early, but didn’t take the time to read it until I saw it explicitly called out here. Sometimes it’s good to pull some of that stuff on the main forum to get more eyes/ a more focused discussion.

Just finished reading the article. Passed it around my social group - I think everyone should do the same

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I saw you post it early, but didn’t take the time to read it until I saw it explicitly called out here. Sometimes it’s good to pull some of that stuff on the main forum to get more eyes/ a more focused discussion.

Just finished reading the article. Passed it around my social group - I think everyone should do the same
I only post a million times a day bro...

Top Bottom