Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello

Esso Club

Elite
@Croot_Overlord, why the hell am I having to login every time I come here? It’s irritating as hell! And why the f!?k are my posts being edited? I thought this was “the free speech forum?” Can’t walk the talk?

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
@Croot_Overlord, why the hell am I having to login every time I come here? It’s irritating as hell! And why the f!?k are my posts being edited? I thought this was “the free speech forum?” Can’t walk the talk?

when the domain changes from. Forum.thefreespeechforum.com to thefreespeexhforum.com you will have to re-login one time

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We had to move domains again because we were getting a bad error on the sub domain. The posts were edited because I was trying to recover as many pictures as possible to move them to the new domain - I couldn’t get them all.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve logged in twice now, plus some doosh bag is editing my posts. What is this? TMB?
That was me that edited the posts you made yesterday morning because I was trying to save the pics that were posted during the domain move early yesterday morning

Latest posts

Top Bottom