Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heard on the radio that gang activity is so out of control in ATL, that some in the City are

AgEngDawg

Legendary
proposing a starting an elite city-wide anti-gang unit. Not their usual anti-gang local task forces, but an elite unit.

This is the same City government that was completely against the police less than a year ago.

They are now saying that the police needs help.

Sounds like they want to bring back Vic Mackey.

The Shield was one hell of a show.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Wouldn't that be racist?

Not now after the ox predictably went straight into the ditch. Despite warning this is exactly, exactly what would happen.

We need help now. Though not me. I am comfortable as fuck in the exburbs. I have literally not driven to ATL in 9 months or so.

I may go to ATL once a year.

The Braves would be in one of the epicenters of gang activity if they had not moved. They would literally be a walk from the burned out Wendys.

Talk about making the move at the right time.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's happening in many cities that jumped on the defund police bandwagon. Of course, anyone with a functioning brain knew this would happen. The non-politician criminals also "never let a crisis go to waste".

Two shootings, one death, in my town in the past 3 days. All the natives want to talk about is the Constitutional Carry bill in the Legislature and how this will lead to more shootings. They won't acknowledge that one shooting was drug related and the other was a nimrod without a CHL carrying a handgun without the safety on.

Some of these same natives, if the truth were know, likely participate in the illegal drug activity as consumers and many of their children or relatives or themselves carry guns without licenses too or both.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
If the same people who called for the police to be defunded are taken at their very own words and actions....yup, it's racist

You are right it is a big, big change in direction from Defund the Police to Fund Elite Anti-Gang Unit made up of former Special Forces Soldiers.

The never said that about Special Forces Soldiers, but it would be the right move. That is my idea. Pay them on the level of Contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
BTW, ATL has always been about business and the City to Busy to Hate.

How much do you think it would impact the Atlanta/Georgia economy for it to devolve into a mini Chicago in terms of gang activity?

This is a serious question. Think of all the corporate headquarters.

Don't give that advantage to Nashville or Charlotte! We have competitors.

We have to keep our boot across the throat of Nashville and Charlotte.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Not now after the ox predictably went straight into the ditch. Despite warning this is exactly, exactly what would happen.

We need help now. Though not me. I am comfortable as fuck in the exburbs. I have literally not driven to ATL in 9 months or so.

I may go to ATL once a year.

The Braves would be in one of the epicenters of gang activity if they had not moved. They would literally be a walk from the burned out Wendys.

Talk about making the move at the right time.
Went to a client meeting yesterday by Georgia Tech and got back up to Sixes Rd safe, forgot to bring my carry. Blue lights everywhere on 75, must be quota time.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
proposing a starting an elite city-wide anti-gang unit. Not their usual anti-gang local task forces, but an elite unit.

This is the same City government that was completely against the police less than a year ago.

Rewatching it even as we speak. Season 4 episode 13. The final episode, that final scene...man that was good TV.
Vic was always reppin the Desert Eagle. Respek.

View attachment 22306
That ain't a DE. 1911 of some sort.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

I love it. I hope all the "defund the police" cities get burned down by gangs and thugs. Then, and only then, can sanity return with a POLICE FORCE that kicks fucking ass on those worthless mother fucking pieces of human shit. I would use less obscene language if I was talking about something that was less obscene. Wipe them off the face of the earth. Can I get a witness?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

There used to be an elite wing of Atl police called reddog. Not sure if they were gang focused. What ultimately did this unit in was a homo leather club called atlanta eagle that a few members on the main board used to visit. I’m guessing they all went a half a mile up the street to bulldogs,
So this reddog unit decided to exercise 1980s style enforcement of gays.. remember GA was the Supreme Court case where a search warrant was served in the 80s and two dudes where going at it?
The reddog unit went in undercover and witnessed what goes on at a leather bar... well they came down hard on the raid, cuffed everyone, sat them down, berated everyone with homo slurs, etc.
needless to say this entire over like a turd in the punch bowl especially as image conscious atlanta is, and also a huge gay population. Everyone in the raid got a million as restitution and this elite police wing was disbanded
BTW, ATL has always been about business and the City to Busy to Hate.

How much do you think it would impact the Atlanta/Georgia economy for it to devolve into a mini Chicago in terms of gang activity?

This is a serious question. Think of all the corporate headquarters.

Don't give that advantage to Nashville or Charlotte! We have competitors.

We have to keep our boot across the throat of Nashville and Charlotte.

I would argue the gang activity has always been a issue.. maybe not as big as Chicago. Then issue with Atlanta is the gang activity can be in any area, even buckhead, and the suburbs including Cobb, Clayton, even Roswell.
chicago is segregated and ends up being known areas where not to go. Atlanta built the beltline thru the poor areas and have started to encroach causing issues.
I agree on the thoughts of Nashville and Charlotte, which help keep Atlanta competitive.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I'm opposed to this. I say they live under the bs they wanted until Biden and Kamala are out of office. They begged for this shit... now live in it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Vic was always reppin the Desert Eagle. Respek.

View attachment 22306

Rewatching it even as we speak. Season 4 episode 13. The final episode, that final scene...man that was good TV.

That ain't a DE. 1911 of some sort.

It is a S&W 4506...Like Denzel's guns in Training Day.

Smith-and-Wesson-4506-1_100914931_24710_C55468B62641895C.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom