Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heading to south Florida this week to do some python hunting

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
How long did it take you to hunt one down? Are there known areas where these things hang out (captain obvious says yes) but how often are the hunts successful? Could you have found more? No snake boots? Looks like a great day outdoors!
We hit the lottery on this hunt. It usually takes all day to find one and catch it. We caught 4 in the first two hours of the hunt. The most this guide has caught this year in a one day hunt was two. It’s was his first snake ball to ever in counter so that’s what made it so special. We caught four and two males got away from us out of the snake ball.
Just being there in that environment and the scenery was awesome. If you ever get a chance, I would recommend it at least once.
The guide was Bill Booth. They are about to start filming next month with him and Troy off swamp people.

Jtrain80

Legendary
We hit the lottery on this hunt. It usually takes all day to find one and catch it. We caught 4 in the first two hours of the hunt. The most this guide has caught this year in a one day hunt was two. It’s was his first snake ball to ever in counter so that’s what made it so special. We caught four and two males got away from us out of the snake ball.
Just being there in that environment and the scenery was awesome. If you ever get a chance, I would recommend it at least once.
The guide was Bill Booth. They are about to start filming next month with him and Troy off swamp people.

Whose idea was this? Yours, daughter's or friend's?

Jtrain80

Legendary
It was my daughter and her friend. We hunted iguanas in west palm beach the day before and that was their ideal also. My daughter does a lot of wild boar hunting and has a few hog dogs. She loves hunting.

You live in Florida?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Edit:
200.gif
OUT!!!!! IM OUT!!!

Top Bottom