Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heading to south Florida this week to do some python hunting

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
Ha, you may be my guide to Cullman one day to meet your trailer home cousin.
That’s funny you mentioned him. He is supposed to fly down this week and meet us there.
When we get back, I will definitely pm you and we will meet at Applebees in Cullman for some drinks. I’m telling you, they are there most any day of the week and you can’t miss them.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That’s what’s crazy is you pay a guide then he turns the snakes in and gets paid again for the snakes. Who knows I might start taking people out to catch snakes after this trip lol.
The guide is selling them to people who make boots, belts, etc. with them? They need to be shot and left at the scene for alligator food.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Need a couple cases of 12 gauge 3” magnum 4 shot.

Shoot a couple hundred of those bastards and tell the authorities you
didn’t catch any.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'll take your word for it. Killed a rattler about 6 months ago but didn't have the stomach to eat it.
I ate it first at one of the rattlesnake round-ups held in Texas yearly. They fried it and sold it. Tasty. They also had idiots see how many snakes could be put inside a sleeping bag with them inside. Or how many they could pick up and put in a box standing in a huge pit of snakes in a certain time frame.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
They ask us to bring snake boots if we have them, pants and long sleeve shirt. I guess a good grip after that. As long as I’ve been taking this Trouser snake out of my pants and putting it back I should be ok.
You are going to want tall boots and long sleeve, think pants and heavy duty gloves. I’ve never done it but have friends that do. They love it but it’s not walk in the park. Hope you grab a big one.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
@sbisteve Get you some of these.
EvKIoRIWgAArtz7.jpg

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
We caught four that morning and called it a day. It got hot in a hurry down there.
We walked up on a snake ball with one big female and four males on top of her. While someone went back to the boat to grab the snake bags another male came in.
We caught the male coming in, the female and two of the males on top of her. Two of the males got away. It was an awesome hunt.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
We caught four that morning and called it a day. It got hot in a hurry down there.
We walked up on a snake ball with one big female and four males on top of her. While someone went back to the boat to grab the snake bags another male came in.
We caught the male coming in, the female and two of the males on top of her. Two of the males got away. It was an awesome hunt.

LmdpZg.gif

tenor.gif

Top Bottom