Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

He/they/she

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Has anyone ever seen this before? I’ll be interviewing for a position. This was a person,s pronouns on the website with a similar position in another part of the country I’m really confused.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I hear it is pretty widespread but I only remember seeing it specifically one time but it was very helpful actually. Some incredibly long indian name that I had no idea what the gender was but had she/her below. I can see a functional use in that situation, but someone just trying to get attention would annoy the shit out of me (prob what this person was doing but I made use of it)

-@quickfeet
he/him

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I hear it is pretty widespread but I only remember seeing it specifically one time but it was very helpful actually. Some incredibly long indian name that I had no idea what the gender was but had she/her below. I can see a functional use in that situation, but someone just trying to get attention would annoy the shit out of me (prob what this person was doing but I made use of it)

-@quickfeet
he/him

I have not seen this before

- @ChicagoFats
He/him/they

Latest posts

Top Bottom