Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Haven't had one of these yet over here (Dog thread)

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I pick up little Quincey next Saturday to take down to Dallas for my mom's birthday present from my dad. He and my sister have been looking since Thanksgiving. They finally called me this afternoon to ask me to see if I could find a puppy.

The puppy mom and I have now become friends. I'll definitely check with her when the time comes for my husband's purse dog (I will have another coonie).

Yeahhhhh.... who's the favorite daughter, now? 🤣

Screenshot_20210205-192830_DuckDuckGo.jpg

CurtOFD78

Elite
KvJqU7.jpg
damn you for posting this....

CurtOFD78

Elite
These 2...

Love them both like they are my actual children

Osceola (L) and Bowden (R)
I made them pose for this before feeding them their kibble with "doggie casserole" that my wife makes for them to mix with their dog food, because our dogs cannot eat like regular peasant dogs! They must have food that mommy made for them mixed in! They are both worth it. Osceola (Ossie) is my old girl, probably about 14 years. Bowden is about 9. Both rescue dogs. Ossie is the best damn dog I've ever had. I know I'm going to have to take a day off from work when she goes. She's slowing down a bit and can't jump like she used to. Bowden is just a crazy ding dong. Love them both.

Attachments

• IMG_7715.jpg
    IMG_7715.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 4

Crich73

Poster
Ok, so, next week (22nd) is when my gf and I met our two babies. (Weekend getaway to SD)

I wanted to get them a cake so we can treat it like it's their bday. Any suggestions on what kind of sweets two pups can eat?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I guess these babies are secure and comfy.

Quincey and Stella wore themselves (and me) out today.

Didn't take quite as long to add a puppy to our family as we planned. One night with Quincey... next morning I'm calling the lady and driving back down to KY to get Stella. 🤣

I'm taking Quincey to Dallas Saturday. We're going to miss the little PITA. He's hilarious.

Screenshot_20210218-211926_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Crich73

Poster
Can anyone tell me what mix is this pup?

Website says he's a chihuahua mix, but cant tell what other breed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-223645_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-223645_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Stella is less than pleased with her collar. It's a cat collar because she's that teeny, but I haven't told her that. Nevertheless, I think she suspects. Add that to her loss of naked freedom.... she's pissed.

And God help her when I put her harness on her. She froze and then flopped over like she was dead. 🤣

Screenshot_20210228-223236_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210228-223249_Gallery.jpg

On the plus side, Guinness is coming around a bit. I no longer worry that she's going to eat Stella when I'm not looking.

Crich73

Poster
Adopted these two sisters 5 weeks.back.

Photos from when this thread started were pups me and my ex adopted right before the pandemic started. We split up (stated a thread about that awhile back) and when she wouldn't let me see the babies anymore I decided to adopt. Was initially looking for one, but I saw these two on a rescue site and my heart was set. Filled out application, was invited to the adoption event, drove to San Diego, came home that day with two angels!20210319_142721.jpg20210319_142153.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Adopted these two sisters 5 weeks.back.

Photos from when this thread started were pups me and my ex adopted right before the pandemic started. We split up (stated a thread about that awhile back) and when she wouldn't let me see the babies anymore I decided to adopt. Was initially looking for one, but I saw these two on a rescue site and my heart was set. Filled out application, was invited to the adoption event, drove to San Diego, came home that day with two angels!View attachment 14854View attachment 14855
You just know that those are gonna be some awesome pups! Happy for you man

Crich73

Poster
You just know that those are gonna be some awesome pups! Happy for you man
They are already.

I love spending time with them and make it a point to not go out if I cant take them with me. We live in a condo, so i was a little concerned about them barking or making alot of noise but they arent loud. In fact my closest neighbor has told me she hasnt heard them at all and she find them adorable.

On days when I work long hours I'll take them to my sisters. They have a huge backyard and the pups run around for hours which is a great add on to the walks we have daily.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It’s been a little over a year since my last dog passed and it is finally time to get a new one. Wife put down a deposit on a lab and we get to pick it up middle of may. Looking forward to participating in this thread!

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Surprised no Great Dane pics. We are dogless since our Danes passed. Empty nesters and wife works graveyard. I travel so makes it hard to be a dog owner currently.

Once one of us retires we will be getting a pup. Leaning a lab just because Great Danes and old people on walks can be life threatening 😂.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
We just added another one to our household this weekend. My wife has been wanting an English bulldog for years so for Mother’s Day she got her wish. We’d already picked the puppy but she thought we’d be picking it up this week. Instead, we got to pick her up this past weekend. This is Mavis:
87B5B843-3007-4EBF-9571-9715BB725FED.jpeg

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
We just added another one to our household this weekend. My wife has been wanting an English bulldog for years so for Mother’s Day got her wish. We’d already picked the puppy but she thought we’d be picking it up this week. Instead, we got to pick her up this past weekend. This is Mavis:
View attachment 21141
I love her. And I love her name. 💕

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Will be joining this thread figuratively and literally. Picking up a new puppy this morning. Our old lab died about a year and a half ago (lived to be 13) and just now getting around to getting another one. Looking forward to it. Going to be a pain in the ass but the kids are excited.

Top Bottom