Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you or someone you know used Ozempic for weight loss? ⚖️

Have you or someone you know used Ozempic for weight loss?

• Yes - (Please share your thoughts/experiences regarding effectiveness & any notable side effects)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No - (Please share if you would consider it as an option for weight management)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No and definitely wouldn’t consider it.

I work in pharma and still only take what I believe is necessary. If you want to lose weight just eat less. Its is unnecessary treatment for most folks.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I personally, tried cutting an arm off. Between the pain and fear of tripping I quit drinking to lose weight to minimize impact. Highly effective. No beer for 28/30 days and I can see my dick and lost q7 pounds. No dickdoo for me

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No and definitely wouldn’t consider it.

I work in pharma and still only take what I believe is necessary. If you want to lose weight just eat less. Its is unnecessary treatment for most folks.
Yeah it could negatively impact you AZT COCKtaial from St Fauci

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
qfGWOv.gif

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
My awful MIL takes it and pays $1200 per month since insurance doesn't cover it (for her fatness). Her hair looks like shit and her muscle mass & bone density are near zero. Other than that, it's great.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Terrible unless you want to be skinny fat. Burns more muscle than fat. You lose weight but kill your metabolism and the rebound will be worse than before you started.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
From my understanding, it optimizes insulin release. That is not good.

You don't want to release a lot of insulin.

You want to decrease insulin release.

I am on every other day fasting. That is a much better plan.

Fasting decreases insulin and once you get used to it is no problem.

Timothy

Elite
Terrible unless you want to be skinny fat. Burns more muscle than fat. You lose weight but kill your metabolism and the rebound will be worse than before you started.

ALL strict diets burn more muscle than fat, unless you exercise regularly.

Monahans

Poster
Several of my buddies friends have used it. Theyve all lost weight and look good and its convincing more and more to try it. No bueno.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
ALL strict diets burn more muscle than fat, unless you exercise regularly.
I dont disagree. If a body builder were to use semiglutide, trained properly and get enough protien they could limit muscle waisting. The soccor moms that think this is a magic pill are becoming skinny fat. Stack semiglutide with Aod 9604, train hard maybe throw in some winstrol and you can get shredded. Just not eating ia a disaster

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I dont disagree. If a body builder were to use semiglutide, trained properly and get enough protien they could limit muscle waisting. The soccor moms that think this is a magic pill are becoming skinny fat. Stack semiglutide with Aod 9604, train hard maybe throw in some winstrol and you can get shredded. Just not eating ia a disaster

Winstrol??? WTF??? Slow your roll there Mr. Bonds.

Top Bottom