Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question for the board. I really dont know something

rebar

Elite
Would facial recognition be able to identify a pet by feature?

I do know my finger prints won't electronically register
I also know facial recognition can't I'd someone who has lost a bunch of weight in theor face. I have big ol cheeks upstairs and downstairs.

But my understanding is new recognition at street level measures your gait not your face. So if you do anything wrong skip the fuck away or prancing works too. @Stray you seem like a prancer

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
i think identifying a specific pet could be very tough or very easy depending on the context. If you are searching just a small set of pets, or have a pet with a very unique feature, it prob would be easy. But if you are trying to identify a very generic black lab against a population of black labs, that’s a different story

rebar

Elite
i think identifying a specific pet could be very tough or very easy depending on the context. If you are searching just a small set of pets, or have a pet with a very unique feature, it prob would be easy. But if you are trying to identify a very generic black lab against a population of black labs, that’s a different story
So what about furries? Are they gonna get a pass too?

Would facial recognition be able to identify a pet by feature?

I do know my finger prints won't electronically register
I also know facial recognition can't I'd someone who has lost a bunch of weight in theor face. I have big ol cheeks upstairs and downstairs.

But my understanding is new recognition at street level measures your gait not your face. So if you do anything wrong skip the fuck away or prancing works too. @Stray you seem like a prancer
You're the gift that keeps on giving.

If I spent more time here, I could see us being efriends. But I'm not, so fuck off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom