Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hat Thread

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Do any of you wear more than just baseball caps and beanies?

I bought a straw hat for fishing and I love that thing. I’m wearing to work outside now. It has me considering a hat for winter. I like this style. I love fedoras but they don’t look good on me. Maybe I should try on a wide brim.

1626558367968.jpeg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Want to piss everyone off?

Buy a Yankees hat. I am not a baseball guy, but bought one since it had the mesh backing and would be cooler in the winter. So much blowback over that one. No way in hell I could take it off though.

No, fuck the MLB, NFL, NBA, and I’m this fucking close to saying the same about NCAA sports. Get woke fuck off

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

This is what I wear. Love it.

Not my style with shape but I’m on board man. I’m trying to figure out if I want leather, wool, or felt for the winter. I’m leaning wool.

Do you wear the leather year round? How does it do with heat?

Cards1968

Founder
Not my style with shape but I’m on board man. I’m trying to figure out if I want leather, wool, or felt for the winter. I’m leaning wool.

Do you wear the leather year round? How does it do with heat?
I do. Honestly doesn't seem any hotter than a baseball cap.

If you don't like that style, there's all different kinds. I also have a fedora of theirs, but don't wear it often after getting this one.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
View attachment 33064

The one that pissed the world off.

It pisses me off, and I like them. They are terrible this year but I still watch every game I can for some reason. I don't have any real problems in my life currently so I apparently feel the need to manufacture some.

I used to do directional work for Baker Hughes, always liked it when I got sent out to an H&P rig btw... Don't ask me which ones, they were all in Oklahoma though!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I started rocking a cowboy hat often and have gotten a lot of comments in a good way.

I’m on the water a good bit, so it keeps the face and neck from burning and in my opinion tells people I’m a patriot.

have several now and rotate each

How do you shape it? Not how, but what shape do you prefer?

TJHall1

Legendary
It pisses me off, and I like them. They are terrible this year but I still watch every game I can for some reason. I don't have any real problems in my life currently so I apparently feel the need to manufacture some.

I used to do directional work for Baker Hughes, always liked it when I got sent out to an H&P rig btw... Don't ask me which ones, they were all in Oklahoma though!
Stop watching that faggot ass shit.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I used to hate the Yankees. But since I don’t give a shit about sports anymore I’ll say that damn Yankees frames that impressive cranium nicely.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Do any of you wear more than just baseball caps and beanies?

I bought a straw hat for fishing and I love that thing. I’m wearing to work outside now. It has me considering a hat for winter. I like this style. I love fedoras but they don’t look good on me. Maybe I should try on a wide brim.

View attachment 33043You own that hat. Fits you to a "T" - nice brim on it too

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
You’re rocking that shiz nice!! No homo.

I have a grey Stetson fedora like that. I can’t pull it off. For some reason the wider brims look better on me. How often do you wear it?
I’m with you regarding not able to pull the fedora off. I stick with the wider brim and low fitting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom