Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has Anyone at the World Economic Forum been asked if they are aware they are building the system for the Antichrist?

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m not interested in asking them anything. I am interested in marching every one of them off a cliff.
This just got me thinking.... What would be the best ways to publicly execute sick fucks like mass murderers to help cull the crimes? Obviously a good ol fashion hanging. I like the idea of tying them up behind a horse and being drug around until dead.

TJHall1

Legendary
c8bea5dfa6cf59d4ef9a4c037f66a8a6d12f14f5.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

This just got me thinking.... What would be the best ways to publicly execute sick fucks like mass murderers to help cull the crimes? Obviously a good ol fashion hanging. I like the idea of tying them up behind a horse and being drug around until dead.
If 1% of the shit they’re being accused of is true, they deserve whatever they get with extreme prejudice.
Absolutely agree.

I've regularly thought about our tragic state of reality, and often contemplate how humanity, as a whole, could effectively counteract, what I've eventually, (even prior to acknowledging & accepting Christ), developed an awareness of perceiving as, (in my own terms), the perverting/corrupting influence of an "Ancient Parasitic Death[Satanic]Cult".

[*Readers aside: this is merely my current opinion, as it has become apparent that I must state this clearly, so to avoid misinterpretation, that I am not sharing this opinion as if seeking to assert some delusional false "authority" on the topic. #My opinion is always evolving.]

From what I've learnt in my short life, so far, and with consideration from a psychological based perspective, to me, it seems the types of people that have become corrupted by this death cult are predominantly those whom display/express them-"selves" with unmistakably dysfunctional manners; aka: "Psychopathological behaviours".

There's a misleading quote along the lines of: "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely".
I think that this idea of "power" has become, or perhaps always has been, a distorted concept given "life" via being erroneously/deceitfully rationalized & credited with the subsequent manifestations of a broad range beneficial effects while disguising--equating--minimizing it's asserted necessity against the contrasting of the far more detrimental affects resulting directly/indirectly from the actions/behaviours of corrupted-psychopathic individuals/groups of whom function from a perverted materialistic "pseudo-spirituality" worshipping "Egotism".

The main point I'm trying to get at here, based from all the information and experience I have accumulated so far, is that these cultist have now reached a point of overwhelming infestation throughout most, if not all, of humanities institutionalized dominance structures.
[Ie: "authorities"- politics/business/science, etc, etc, etc.].

If I am correct, then due to this well established & naively accepted global dominance hierarchy, (in all it's various forms), the cultist are able to greatly inhibit the rest of us from justifiably rising up and effectively excising this death cult, in it's entirety, from all usurped & corrupted positions of "power" over humanity.

One simple fact is that despite any justified punishment, no matter how public or extreme, of one or a number of psychopaths from a larger group of these sickos, these corrupt individuals do not perceive things as we do.
Rather they perceive some queer inversion.

If one of them is caught and held to account for their crimes, the rest of them do not consider this as a warning to encourage that they change their behaviours.
They would likely only see this as the fault of the one caught out and also an insult by those who caught them.
Psychopaths,(including "Narcissistics" & "Machiavellians") believe of them-"selves" as though of some perverse "god-like" superiority complex and of their criminal actions, upon all others, as if being an absolute entitlement which, if we attempt resistance to and/or hold them to accountability, they see this as if unforgivably insulting against their "god-like" sense of deluded superiority, or akin to heretical blasphemy.
These types have demonstrated throughout history that any mass, (in a relative sense), resistance to their delusional "authority" is met with extreme atrocities being enacted upon those challenging this false "authority".
In many cases, when they've not been in influential positions capable of immediately acting out this horror upon innocents, they seem instead to indoctrinate the revenge psychosis into their offspring, passing it down inter--generationally until such time it can be acted out.
(An additional consequence of this strategy is that the initially unjustifiable revenge delusion becomes exponentially disproportionate to the originally--deluded perception of supposed wrongdoing.)
#The Armenian Genocide, for example.
#The "Russian Revolution" is another.

I agree these criminals ought to be held to account, though I just think that we must seek to avoid getting distracted by the focusing on individuals punishment, and rather we must seek to develop/maintain clear conception & acknowledgement of the larger picture.

Coz unless we excise this "rot" entirely, we merely satisfy our current, (arguably egoistic), sense of honour while disregarding that, overall, this "rot" will simply continue festering away down through the generations yet to come.

[#Again, this is just an abbreviated and simplified articulation of my current opinion,...I am always open to, & welcome constructive feedback.]

TJHall1

Legendary
Absolutely agree.

I've regularly thought about our tragic state of reality, and often contemplate how humanity, as a whole, could effectively counteract, what I've eventually, (even prior to acknowledging & accepting Christ), developed an awareness of perceiving as, (in my own terms), the perverting/corrupting influence of an "Ancient Parasitic Death[Satanic]Cult".

[*Readers aside: this is merely my current opinion, as it has become apparent that I must state this clearly, so to avoid misinterpretation, that I am not sharing this opinion as if seeking to assert some delusional false "authority" on the topic. #My opinion is always evolving.]

From what I've learnt in my short life, so far, and with consideration from a psychological based perspective, to me, it seems the types of people that have become corrupted by this death cult are predominantly those whom display/express them-"selves" with unmistakably dysfunctional manners; aka: "Psychopathological behaviours".

There's a misleading quote along the lines of: "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely".
I think that this idea of "power" has become, or perhaps always has been, a distorted concept given "life" via being erroneously/deceitfully rationalized & credited with the subsequent manifestations of a broad range beneficial effects while disguising--equating--minimizing it's asserted necessity against the contrasting of the far more detrimental affects resulting directly/indirectly from the actions/behaviours of corrupted-psychopathic individuals/groups of whom function from a perverted materialistic "pseudo-spirituality" worshipping "Egotism".

The main point I'm trying to get at here, based from all the information and experience I have accumulated so far, is that these cultist have now reached a point of overwhelming infestation throughout most, if not all, of humanities institutionalized dominance structures.

If I am correct, then due to this well established & naively accepted global dominance hierarchy, (in all it's various forms), the cultist are able to greatly inhibit the rest of us from justifiably rising up and effectively excising this death cult, in it's entirety, from all usurped & corrupted positions of "power" over humanity.

One simple fact is that despite any justified punishment, no matter how public or extreme, of one or a number of psychopaths from a larger group of these sickos, these corrupt individuals do not perceive things as we do.

If one of them is caught and held to account for their crimes, the rest of them do not consider this as a warning to encourage that they change their behaviours.
They would likely only see this as the fault of the one caught out and also an insult by those who caught them.
Psychopaths,(including "Narcissistics" & "Machiavellians") believe of them-"selves" as though of some perverse "god-like" superiority complex and of their criminal actions, upon all others, as if being an absolute entitlement which, if we attempt resistance to and/or hold them to accountability, they see this as if unforgivably insulting against their "god-like" sense of deluded superiority, or akin to heretical blasphemy.
These types have demonstrated throughout history that any mass, (in a relative sense), resistance to their delusional "authority" is met with extreme atrocities being enacted upon those challenging this false "authority".
In many cases, when they've not been in influential positions capable of immediately acting out this horror upon innocents, they seem instead to indoctrinate the revenge psychosis into their offspring, passing it down inter--generationally until such time it can be acted out.
(An additional consequence of this strategy is that the initially unjustifiable revenge delusion becomes exponentially disproportionate to the originally--deluded perception of supposed wrongdoing.)

I agree these criminals ought to be held to account, though I just think that we must seek to avoid getting distracted by the focusing on individuals punishment, and rather we must seek to develop/maintain clear conception & acknowledgement of the larger picture.

Coz unless we excise this "rot" entirely, we merely satisfy our current, (arguably egoistic), sense of honour while disregarding that, overall, this "rot" will simply continue festering away down through the generations yet to come.

[#Again, this is just an abbreviated and simplified articulation of my current opinion,...I am always open to, & welcome constructive feedback.]
I'm not gonna lie, I love that you post here. And the stuff that you post and I read I love. But holy fuck 95% of your posts are so long and full of gibberish that noone reads them. When you post 8 pages of bullshit how do you expect anyone to take you serious? Short and simple, no one's gonna read your conspiracy bullshit.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Absolutely agree.

Couldn’t agree more. We either eliminate the very real and very active threat or they will continue to to exercise their parasitic existence by enslaving the masses and feasting on the weak and innocent.

D

Deleted member 2886

I'm not gonna lie, I love that you post here. And the stuff that you post and I read I love. But holy fuck 95% of your posts are so long and full of gibberish that noone reads them. When you post 8 pages of bullshit how do you expect anyone to take you serious? Short and simple, no one's gonna read your conspiracy bullshit.
Yeah that's all good, I can understand & respect your opinion man.

I know you're already aware, (and I find this rather comical too), that your opinion is pretty much the polar opposite of a recent opinion made by Mr McKraken.

😁TJ man, no offense, and this isn't directed at you.
#That particular post, of which you've responded, is infact, a complex opinion which has been extensively reduced & simplified specifically to afford and assist the majority common man with a degree of comprehension,...it is what I consider, -"short and simple".

I can acknowledge your preferences are dissimilar to mine, because personally, I enjoy & much prefer reading "long", generally more insightful & informative posts. Especially as opposed to the innumerable swarms of less cognitively intensive--reactionary one liners or egotistic attacks.

#Each to their own.

Out of respect for you, how's about this;
...I will, from now on, be fully attentive to avoid further aggravating you - unintentionally - by wholly refraining from choosing to directly reply to your posts, including via the forums "@"TJ feature.

😉👍Cool?

TJHall1

Legendary
Yeah that's all good, I can understand & respect your opinion man.

I know you're already aware, (and I find this rather comical too), that your opinion is pretty much the polar opposite of a recent opinion made by Mr McKraken.

😁TJ man, no offense, and this isn't directed at you.
#That particular post, of which you've responded, is infact, a complex opinion which has been extensively reduced & simplified specifically to afford and assist the majority common man with a degree of comprehension,...it is what I consider, -"short and simple".

I can acknowledge your preferences are dissimilar to mine, because personally, I enjoy & much prefer reading "long", generally more insightful & informative posts. Especially as opposed to the innumerable swarms of less cognitively intensive--reactionary one liners or egotistic attacks.

#Each to their own.

Out of respect for you, how's about this;
...I will, from now on, be fully attentive to avoid further aggravating you - unintentionally - by wholly refraining from choosing to directly reply to your posts, including via the forums "@"TJ feature.

😉👍Cool?
You can do whatever you want. I was just trying to help you out

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I’m partial to eating them, on live TV. Also have their heads bronzed and put on pikes in front of all the major government halls of the world. Kings of old and their subjects had a mutual fear of one another. White-collar politicians in this “civilized” era believe only in a 1-way power dynamic.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m partial to eating them, on live TV. Also have their heads bronzed and put on pikes in front of all the major government halls of the world. Kings of old and their subjects had a mutual fear of one another. White-collar politicians in this “civilized” era believe only in a 1-way power dynamic.
Love the eating them idea. Eating them alive on live tv would get super ratings too. Could do PPVs.
This just gave me another idea: force them to fight certain wild animals, like a grizzly bear or alligator. Even give them a weapon, like a whiffle ball bat or something to make it even.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
nightmare%2B%2Bnew.jpeg

And I'll get to go fishing.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Op, most people have thought about the answer to your own questions.

I thing the WEF is fully aware what their role is in this deterministic play called the Bible.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Love the eating them idea. Eating them alive on live tv would get super ratings too. Could do PPVs.
This just gave me another idea: force them to fight certain wild animals, like a grizzly bear or alligator. Even give them a weapon, like a whiffle ball bat or something to make it even.

A big cat of some sort, like a lion, with her cubs would be ideal...she wouldn't kill them right off, just wound them so her cubs could practice hunting with them. Play with their food a bit. Hopefully they start eating while their victims are still alive too.

TJHall1

Legendary
A big cat of some sort, like a lion, with her cubs would be ideal...she wouldn't kill them right off, just wound them so her cubs could practice hunting with them. Play with their food a bit. Hopefully they start eating while their victims are still alive too.
That's how grizzlies eat. Wound them and just start eating alive. That would be fuckin terrible. Your example reminds me of the Jurassic park where the mom t-rex does that for the baby on the ship. Maybe we could find a couple of those.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Most kill themselves anyway. Best deterrent is qualified armed men at schools. Etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom