Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Halo Infinite

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
My brother has been telling me to get on. Will the multiplayer remain free to play?
I haven't heard otherwise. They have a store where you can buy cosmetics and what not, plus I'd have to imagine the campaign is going to sell like crazy from people like myself who have been waiting years for a new one so I doubt money will be an issue for them.

Give the game attention and make updates that improve gameplay unlike Call of Duty and other shooters and they will take those players who will come spend $10 here and there, then buy the campaign. I bet they do better that way then charging for the whole game.

The devs have already made updates that the community requested, albeit not to the extent some wanted, within the first few days of being released.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I haven't heard otherwise. They have a store where you can buy cosmetics and what not, plus I'd have to imagine the campaign is going to sell like crazy from people like myself who have been waiting years for a new one so I doubt money will be an issue for them.

Give the game attention and make updates that improve gameplay unlike Call of Duty and other shooters and they will take those players who will come spend $10 here and there, then buy the campaign. I bet they do better that way then charging for the whole game.

The devs have already made updates that the community requested, albeit not to the extent some wanted, within the first few days of being released.
I got game pass a few months back and downloaded the Halo collection. Was fun as hell going back and playing the old ones (and you could revert the graphics back if you waned to)

I got my twin 6y/o daughters to do some Halo 3 forge and we had some fun dropping weapons and vehicles all over the map.

Also heard that the playstyle has moved back to a more traditional halo feel rather than trying to be a call of duty clone.

Most importantly, can you still teabag after kills?

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I got game pass a few months back and downloaded the Halo collection. Was fun as hell going back and playing the old ones (and you could revert the graphics back if you waned to)

I got my twin 6y/o daughters to do some Halo 3 forge and we had some fun dropping weapons and vehicles all over the map.

Also heard that the playstyle has moved back to a more traditional halo feel rather than trying to be a call of duty clone.

Most importantly, can you still teabag after kills?
Absolutely. Some pros have been doing it in their games.

Also the younger kids who are new to Halo have no idea what it means.

The gameplay is very Halo 2/3.

They added powerups which add a whole new element to the game which are a ton of fun.

Top Bottom