Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grilled here at 10,000 feet AMA

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
The most important thing to remember is to keep your individuality

The liberals NEED a full consensus and purity of thought because they need to feel okay and supported within their group

That is not who blazes the trail for this country. That is the individualist and entrepreneur, the creative, the rebel, that one who follows a crazy passion burning midnight oil making that dream come true.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
The most important thing to remember is to keep your individuality

The liberals NEED a full consensus and purity of thought because they need to feel okay and supported within their group

That is not who blazes the trail for this country. That is the individualist and entrepreneur, the creative, the rebel, that one who follows a crazy passion burning midnight oil making that dream come true.

absoluteUnit

Cliffs. I’m off 12 planted right now and in no condition to read and comprehend
Parapsychologists discovered some crazy things that certain people can do. But they were all out out of business/practice and tagged as loonies. But some of these things they discovered are legitimate (remote viewing for example) but they wanted to banish the parapsychologists from public view

1624080021981.jpeg

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Parapsychologists discovered some crazy things that certain people can do. But they were all out out of business/practice and tagged as loonies. But some of these things they discovered are legitimate (remote viewing for example) but they wanted to banish the parapsychologists from public view

View attachment 27452
I buy it. There’s all sorts of shit with human connection and our awareness of eachother even extra sensory

Like if you look at someone else car Dont they always seem to see you back immediately? We feel our eyes in eachother all the time

absoluteUnit

I buy it. There’s all sorts of shit with human connection and our awareness of eachother even extra sensory

Like if you look at someone else car Dont they always seem to see you back immediately? We feel our eyes in eachother all the time
No doubt. Also think there is a actually something to the effects the position the moon and the stars have on people too

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

A professor I worked for in college had an interesting idea for an experiment to show that we are able to sense things in ways we don't understand, "extrasensory" if you will.

You get volunteers and put them in a room, blindfolded and ears covered. Surround them with people who absolutely hate them. An example is a guy whose girlfriend the subject had stolen or maybe somebody they fired. You put these people in a room, surrounding the test subject, and project pictures on a screen that will anger them- a picture of them and that girlfriend you stole...anyway, the idea was that the subject would sense the negativity, or feel uncomfortable. You could do the same but with people who loved you to see if the opposite occured.

It is an interesting idea. Do you think you would be able to sense those "negative vibes"? I feel like maybe you would. Is it pheromones? Something else? Who knows, but interesting in my blazed state of mind.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Fuck em.

Mexico still needs to up their game.
Shit fellas….where did we get derailed from America 1st….. and then we need to diversify everything…mostly here, then Mexico,Latin America, Vietnam, Africa, where ever we can counter communism/liberalism (Globalist) ….

Moral of our story…..take back/save the world. The world belongs to the people (personally: gods people) and the people of the world should ALL be FREE from all oppressors. (Foreign or domestic 🤣)

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Shit fellas….where did we get derailed from America 1st….. and then we need to diversify everything…mostly here, then Mexico,Latin America, Vietnam, Africa, where ever we can counter communism/liberalism (Globalist) ….

Moral of our story…..take back/save the world. The world belongs to the people (personally: gods people) and the people of the world should ALL be FREE from all oppressors. (Foreign or domestic 🤣)
Make Mexico Great Again

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
A professor I worked for in college had an interesting idea for an experiment to show that we are able to sense things in ways we don't understand, "extrasensory" if you will.

You get volunteers and put them in a room, blindfolded and ears covered. Surround them with people who absolutely hate them. An example is a guy whose girlfriend the subject had stolen or maybe somebody they fired. You put these people in a room, surrounding the test subject, and project pictures on a screen that will anger them- a picture of them and that girlfriend you stole...anyway, the idea was that the subject would sense the negativity, or feel uncomfortable. You could do the same but with people who loved you to see if the opposite occured.

It is an interesting idea. Do you think you would be able to sense those "negative vibes"? I feel like maybe you would. Is it pheromones? Something else? Who knows, but interesting in my blazed state of mind.
I dee that you would find interesting results from something like that. I would dread my exes walking into a room with me even if I was hellen keller(assuming she wasn’t a fraud)

Latest posts

Top Bottom