Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Grab me a Mexican!"

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The shield maiden loves glass bottle cokes, the ones hecho en Mexico, with real cane sugar and not that corn syrup shite. Well she got to calling them 'mexican cokes' and then further reduced to 'a mexican'. One of the kids is running to the store? "hey, grab me a mexican" could be heard. Well, we are shopping the other day and I tell her I am getting a water and without thinking she blurts out 'grab me a mexican!" This lady near us stops dead in her tracks, as the maiden obliviously walks away, and just stares at me. So i put my hand up to my mouth and whisper, 'little racist" and being a little high proceed to bust out laughing. I am not gonna say anything to her and see if she says it again. SKOL!

Last edited:

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Wait, the glass ones have different ingredients? And what does SKOL mean??

Taggart

Elite
Founder
My wife's 90+ year old grandpa was eating at a Mexican restaurant a few years ago and in order to get the waiter's attention for a coffee, he said "Hey Mexican!". It worked, but not sure I would have drank that coffee.

Top Bottom