Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gooood mirning cocksuckers! It's GAMEDAY!

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
What could have been with this Bama team. Bama fans legit have conversations about this being the worst team under Saban which is dumb as fuck. The schedule is just tougher now. This Bama team would beat any Bama team under Saban that doesn't have AJ McCarron, Jalen Hurts, Tua, or Mac Jones at QB.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What could have been with this Bama team. Bama fans legit have conversations about this being the worst team under Saban which is dumb as fuck. The schedule is just tougher now. This Bama team would beat any Bama team under Saban that doesn't have AJ McCarron, Jalen Hurts, Tua, or Mac Jones at QB.
Bittersweet win for sure. I’m really impressed how all the dudes opted in. Says a ton about the character of the guys on the team

There were some fundamental issues this year, but no doubt sabans gonna do everything humanly possible to address it this off-season. Third
Saturday in October is gonna be another great one next year

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Bittersweet win for sure. I’m really impressed how all the dudes opted in. Says a ton about the character of the guys on the team

There were some fundamental issues this year, but no doubt sabans gonna do everything humanly possible to address it this off-season. Third
Saturday in October is gonna be another great one next year

Y'all gonna trot out Ty Simpson at QB next year? I still think it's cool that Henry T is the first player in the history of the Third Saturday in October to lose the game playing for each team. I did my own research on that topic so take it for what it's worth, but there's not a lot of transfers between the two schools that I could find. Eric "Juicy" Locke transferred from Bama to UT but he didn't play at Bama, and UT never lost to Bama while he was eligible anyways.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Y'all gonna trot out Ty Simpson at QB next year? I still think it's cool that Henry T is the first player in the history of the Third Saturday in October to lose the game playing for each team. I did my own research on that topic so take it for what it's worth, but there's not a lot of transfers between the two schools that I could find. Eric "Juicy" Locke transferred from Bama to UT but he didn't play at Bama, and UT never lost to Bama while he was eligible anyways.
No idea at all about QB next year. The “feel” right now is it will be Ty, but the competition will be wide open I think.

A couple good recruits coming in as well so hopefully the cream will rise to the top

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You forget…..Greg McElroy, and Blake Sims.

(Pretty sure that covers every previous QB under Saban!)

*By the way this is a RETARDED TAKE!*

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

jared-silicon-valley.gif

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Who was the dude that had a youtube channel and was a Clemson fan. He finally came out and did a racist rant and went away?
I wish I knew 🤣 I'd like to see it...the only Clemson guy that I follow at all just makes game/season videos...he never says anything though...most of our fans are as dumb as y'alls are...good people, but WORSHIP 18-22 yr olds playing a game, wearing orange lol

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I wish I knew 🤣 I'd like to see it...the only Clemson guy that I follow at all just makes game/season videos...he never says anything though...most of our fans are as dumb as y'alls are...good people, but WORSHIP 18-22 yr olds playing a game, wearing orange lol
That was easy. Savage tiger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom