Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gooood mirning cocksuckers! It's GAMEDAY!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So….is this where we discuss our domination of the greatest utjrjr team of the last 20 years…..🤣

There was a lot of talk before but I can’t seem to find anyone talking about what we witnessed. Chumley got owned!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
simpsons-nervous.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’m here. We’re 3-6 but the potato is gone, so we’ve got that going for us. Word is we’ve offered the Lane Train. No idea if we get him but he’s the current target.
This guy thinks everyone else at the poker table is the shark! 🤣 Bro……y’all are the 3-6 POTATO.

I’m here for a list of rejections before y’all hire choice 6-10 🤣.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
All I said is we’ve offered him. No idea if it happens. Gonna be interesting.
Heard from person I know few weeks ago hugh freeze is next unless a big splash can be made with someone like kiffin. Seems accurate so far. Also says it’s an absolute shitshow around that program they got a handful of big donors calling the shots. Thought it was funny he’s got the money to sit at the table with them but not enough of a good ole boy to be in the room and could tell was jelly. Get your shit together awbern boys

Top Bottom