Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gooood mirning cocksuckers! It's GAMEDAY!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
That's what they all say before they're are Clintonsided.
morgan-freeman-pointing.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Fuck Tennessee. That's about all I got for today's game.
@Rebarcock.
While I agree I've lost the faith in our dear leader Spencer. I guess when everyone around you at Oklahoma is great it is easier to look good. I've seen flashes but I'm looking forward to seeing Doty back next year. I like running qb and he is from the beach

champsballs

Elite
Founder
While I agree I've lost the faith in our dear leader Spencer. I guess when everyone around you at Oklahoma is great it is easier to look good. I've seen flashes but I'm looking forward to seeing Doty back next year. I like running qb and he is from the beach

It’s crazy sometimes I forget that South Carolina has a football program that exists

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It’s crazy sometimes I forget that South Carolina has a football program that exists

Kirby let muschump beat yall so he could keep a job. Jawja fans aren't as bad as Tennessee but yall are really close.

I still recall us taking Quincy Carter out of Heisman discussion game 1 5 picks. So don't act like you don't know the cocks will fuck you and get your coach fired you dicksucking prick. (I'm in a mood I don't mean anything mean)

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Kirby let muschump beat yall so he could keep a job. Jawja fans aren't as bad as Tennessee but yall are really close.

I still recall us taking Quincy Carter out of Heisman discussion game 1 5 picks. So don't act like you don't know the cocks will fuck you and get your coach fired you dicksucking prick. (I'm in a mood I don't mean anything mean)

Don’t know who any of those people are but I get the feeling they are giant fags. All of them and anyone associated

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Don’t know who any of those people are but I get the feeling they are giant fags. All of them and anyone associated
You young? It was probably around 95. He was the darling qb and all American. Quincy was the way out front favorite for Heisman. I was there so it may have been 96 or 97.

I'll change my answer to
Fuck you man

champsballs

Elite
Founder
There is not enough information. I need you to copy and paste at least 3 more articles related to this subject so I can read them on here I don’t have good enough internet to click on links

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Can’t wait till the sec and big10 split from ncaa to have their own little jerkfest every year to smell each others farts and look down on everyone. They don’t want a real playoff and never will cuz there won’t be a cowards way out to “opt-out” of games when they’re scared of the opponent. Bunch of pussies if you ask me. Texas and ou are gonna be right at home in the sec. When they don’t get their way they will just take their ball and go home like the rest of em.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
My condolences to any Toledo and Ohio fans watching the MAC Championship. In a perfect world, Beth Mowins wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a microphone.

Top Bottom