Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gooood mirning cocksuckers! It's GAMEDAY!

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Yeah but sober today...just don't remember yesterday 😔
I think you’re lying and you just don’t want to admit what you really did yesterday. You brought some big fatty home you met at the store in the dairy isle and had nasty sweaty National Geographic type sex back at her place then you stayed over and cuddled all night using her meat curtains as blankets to keep warm. Just admit it already

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I think you’re lying and you just don’t want to admit what you really did yesterday. You brought some big fatty home you met at the store in the dairy isle and had nasty sweaty National Geographic type sex back at her place then you stayed over and cuddled all night using her meat curtains as blankets to keep warm. Just admit it already
200.gif

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Got you the double whammy. He was a clemson fan but some reason he liked A&M, and I always thought him to be a closet homo. Never knew why he liked them so much until now.
What Clemson fan would like aTm? I mean, their fans were polite, but limp wristed...they collectively yell with cheerleaders that have dicks...I think the only reason we even acknowledge aTm is because they (usually) routinely bend y'all over...😜

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
What Clemson fan would like aTm? I mean, their fans were polite, but limp wristed...they collectively yell with cheerleaders that have dicks...I think the only reason we even acknowledge aTm is because they (usually) routinely bend y'all over...😜
Faggot ones.

Top Bottom