Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good read on the raid on Trump

Oler Ted

Elite
Long article but worth the read. Patriot Act led to a 4th Branch of the Federal government

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Long article but worth the read. Patriot Act led to a 4th Branch of the Federal government

Very interesting, everyone should take the time to read. Deep dive on the intelligence community, how it came to be, how it usurped power from the traditional branches of government, and how it is out of control. It gives a good outline of what the “Deep State” truly is.

It touches on the collusion between big tech and government and how that allows a bypass of the 14th amendment.

Lastly, it begins to explain how and why this intelligence apparatus is pointed at Donald Trump and hints at the documents the FBI may have been after in their Raid. It teases a part 2 for further explanation.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Very interesting, everyone should take the time to read. Deep dive on the intelligence community, how it came to be, how it usurped power from the traditional branches of government, and how it is out of control. It gives a good outline of what the “Deep State” truly is.

It touches on the collusion between big tech and government and how that allows a bypass of the 14th amendment.

Lastly, it begins to explain how and why this intelligence apparatus is pointed at Donald Trump and hints at the documents the FBI may have been after in their Raid. It teases a part 2 for further explanation.
Yep, there's an entire series of articles linked within the text all going back to the nexus of how the NSA databases & the FISA courts were corrupted by not only government agencies but political operatives/contractors. The findings of Judge Colliers investigation were simply astounding.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Cliffs? I work 60 hours a week and have 3 kids. Sorry.
Also, see this

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It’s always funny when leftards call us tinfoil hat wearers when they believed Russia collusion, quid pro quo, etc. Hoax after hoax after hoax because the media told them to believe. Meanwhile, we’ve had I told you so after I told you so. The author of this article has been pretty spot on for 5-6 years. He’s great at putting the pieces together.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Are you a wino? In a good way. I wanna get my folks something exceptional and ill drink fred sandford ripple. I can buy expensive wine but id rather get some delightful catfish stew. Home cooked and made w love

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

Crich73

Poster
Didnt get a chance to read, but can someone tell us what the documents were that were hinted at?

Top Bottom