Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good game Jawja

rebar

Elite
Shit team couldnt even cover 17 against that handicapped cocks team.

Thanks a lot shitheads.
They missed the under and the under won too
I like to think ti think if we get lineman we will complete . Our cocks are uo and coming. Beamer took over a sun mediocre team. LANNORUS sellers next year. 6-5 249 cannon and accurate. Good game ein table and pull forn the gatas

They missed the under and the under won too
I like to think ti think if we get lineman we will complete . Our cocks are uo and coming. Beamer took over a sun mediocre team. LANNORUS sellers next year. 6-5 249 cannon and accurate. Good game ein table and pull forn the gatas
The sec might be the worst conference in the country this year.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Good game cocks! I pretty much called this game….thought we would win by 6 more and we missed 2 short fgs. We are ONLY winning right now based on our depth…..were wearing everyone down and rolling in the 2nd half…..NOT GOOD….but our shit schedule allows for figuring it out BUT that means I expect a bunch of these 28-34 pt offensive points……it’s who Bobo is.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Good game cocks! I pretty much called this game….thought we would win by 6 more and we missed 2 short fgs. We are ONLY winning right now based on our depth…..were wearing everyone down and rolling in the 2nd half…..NOT GOOD….but our shit schedule allows for figuring it out BUT that means I expect a bunch of these 28-34 pt offensive points……it’s who Bobo is.
Bobo is a cocksucking fagtard and you know it 😜 that faggit swallowed so much of kirby's kids, everything that cums outta his mouth sounds childish 🤣🤣🤣

You really are TJHall? You ND him hVe aimilR styles. I shipped him green dukes, ma, OM and boil peanuts. And he s*** back a fat a**I will stay sweatshirt hoodie. I just thought you were first home sees a lot of earths from first love.
1694915884714.gif

I can ship you a dot Indian prosty if you’re into that. No guarantees she’ll be alive when she arrives as if you leave airholes in those big coolers they’re able to communicate with the shippers.

rebar

Elite
View attachment 198944

I can ship you a dot Indian prosty if you’re into that. No guarantees she’ll be alive when she arrives as if you leave airholes in those big coolers they’re able to communicate with the shippers.
He'll I'm sobe w fat fingers. I se t weed dukes. .Mayport and boiled peanuts to Britt Iowa. He sent back a thi k to like Iowa wrestling Hoodie ot ws with in weeks of my loosing everything to s fire. I cherish that gift. He was a giant smaty ass like you and was a capable meme s d content generator ,
@njnole can. You link the tread please,.

He'll I'm sobe w fat fingers. I se t weed dukes. .Mayport and boiled peanuts to Britt Iowa. He sent back a thi k to like Iowa wrestling Hoodie ot ws with in weeks of my loosing everything to s fire. I cherish that gift. He was a giant smaty ass like you and was a capable meme s d content generator ,
@njnole can. You link the tread please,.
1694917548541.gif

rebar

Elite
Yes but he was hilarious misd znericN res neck corn guy. We was crude and hilarious and was in to 25%meme provider. He fucked w@njnole about his wife and would t let up. K I nda like your mental health thread. Well
@ j ome like another here have resources. And re z hom off hrs wuit changed his sell z dh
Lefthiz moms basement
.I'm not always fun but I think. Oztz folks zn tell I h
Joke and if i do like k to much I. Znir around znd apologize normally except clear seminar trainrd soro notzys

Is this the same poster that seemingly rustled all the faggots feathers around here?

Yes but he was hilarious misd znericN res neck corn guy. We was crude and hilarious and was in to 25%meme provider. He fucked w@njnole about his wife and would t let up. K I nda like your mental health thread. Well
@ j ome like another here have resources. And re z hom off hrs wuit changed his sell z dh
Lefthiz moms basement
.I'm not always fun but I think. Oztz folks zn tell I h
Joke and if i do like k to much I. Znir around znd apologize normally except clear seminar trainrd soro notzys

Is this the same poster that seemingly rustled all the faggots feathers around here?
I’m gonna be completely honest here, should someone call 911 for you? As I’m 99% sure you just had a stroke or seized out and fell on your keyboard.

But, I did get your first 4 sentences there. Sounds like a hell of a guy
1694920463068.gif

rebar

Elite
I watch as a fan. When we had Marcus allshwan clowney Gilmore, it's a great team. We lost the Auburn and on Monday when I went into work. I was still mad as shit. I was 40 years told and I decided im not gonna let college football a game of teenagers. Bother me. Still pull and support but is a game

I watch as a fan. When we had Marcus allshwan clowney Gilmore, it's a great team. We lost the Auburn and on Monday when I went into work. I was still mad as shit. I was 40 years told and I decided im not gonna let college football a game of teenagers. Bother me. Still pull and support but is a game
Took you until you were 40 to realize teenagers playing a game shouldn’t affect your life??
You’re prolly some sort of faggot who eats their peanuts unboiled too

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Kirby released another press release late last night after the UF/UT game:

ATHENS, GA — September 17, 2023 — In a proclamation that harks back to the annals of history, Head Coach Kirby Smart of the University of Georgia Bulldogs foretells a seismic collision reminiscent of the fall of Carthage. The impending clash between the Bulldogs and the Florida Gators in Jacksonville, Florida, on October 28th, 2023, shall be nothing short of an epic tale of destruction and devastation for the Gators.

Coach Kirby Smart, drawing upon the legacy of empires past, has cast Jacksonville as the modern-day Carthage, and the Florida Gators as the unwitting architects of their own demise. With an air of authority befitting a conqueror, he declared, "On that fateful day, history shall echo our might, just as it did when Rome triumphed over Carthage. The Gators' dreams and aspirations will crumble like the walls of that ancient city, reduced to rubble and ashes."

The Bulldogs, driven by an insatiable hunger for victory, have prepared with an unwavering determination. Coach Smart, a modern-day Hannibal, has masterminded a strategy that will dismantle the Gators' hopes and leave their dreams in ruins, much like Scipio Africanus defeated Hannibal in the Punic Wars.

"Our Bulldogs shall march into Jacksonville with the same resolve as Roman legions, ready to wage a battle that will resound through the annals of time," Coach Smart declared. "As Carthage met its inevitable downfall, so too shall the Gators face their destiny, bearing witness to the crushing weight of their shattered dreams."

Coach Smart's words evoke a sense of impending doom and a prophecy that cannot be denied. The Georgia Bulldogs are poised to unleash an onslaught of epic proportions, leaving the Florida Gators to contemplate the tragic fate that awaits them.

As the Georgia Bulldogs and their formidable leader prepare to take the field on October 28th, 2023, the world will watch with bated breath, eager to witness the destruction of dreams in Jacksonville—a modern-day Carthage where the Gators' hopes shall face irrevocable ruin.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Kirby released another press release late last night after the UF/UT game:

ATHENS, GA — September 17, 2023 — In a proclamation that harks back to the annals of history, Head Coach Kirby Smart of the University of Georgia Bulldogs foretells a seismic collision reminiscent of the fall of Carthage. The impending clash between the Bulldogs and the Florida Gators in Jacksonville, Florida, on October 28th, 2023, shall be nothing short of an epic tale of destruction and devastation for the Gators.

Coach Kirby Smart, drawing upon the legacy of empires past, has cast Jacksonville as the modern-day Carthage, and the Florida Gators as the unwitting architects of their own demise. With an air of authority befitting a conqueror, he declared, "On that fateful day, history shall echo our might, just as it did when Rome triumphed over Carthage. The Gators' dreams and aspirations will crumble like the walls of that ancient city, reduced to rubble and ashes."

The Bulldogs, driven by an insatiable hunger for victory, have prepared with an unwavering determination. Coach Smart, a modern-day Hannibal, has masterminded a strategy that will dismantle the Gators' hopes and leave their dreams in ruins, much like Scipio Africanus defeated Hannibal in the Punic Wars.

"Our Bulldogs shall march into Jacksonville with the same resolve as Roman legions, ready to wage a battle that will resound through the annals of time," Coach Smart declared. "As Carthage met its inevitable downfall, so too shall the Gators face their destiny, bearing witness to the crushing weight of their shattered dreams."

Coach Smart's words evoke a sense of impending doom and a prophecy that cannot be denied. The Georgia Bulldogs are poised to unleash an onslaught of epic proportions, leaving the Florida Gators to contemplate the tragic fate that awaits them.

As the Georgia Bulldogs and their formidable leader prepare to take the field on October 28th, 2023, the world will watch with bated breath, eager to witness the destruction of dreams in Jacksonville—a modern-day Carthage where the Gators' hopes shall face irrevocable ruin.
shoresy-goody.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
v1ZzDG.gif

You gonna tell us if swallowing OUR BIG DAWG was as tasty as last year?

Yore fans seemed to Butt hurt to answer on Saturday. Apparently, it took us showing you guys AGAIN that Rattler sucks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom