Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Germany is on the verge of collapse

Rube Reaper

Elite
Exactly. I don’t believe the “good guys” are in control notion. If I am wrong, I’ll eat crow with a smile, but if I am correct, we’re absolutely fvcked.
How or why are you absolutely fucked? Look at how much better your life is already compared to under orange man!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
🤣
Still waiting on the collapse…
I wonder if they'll ship that since there is no pipe line. Should help in a decade or 2
I don't know why they'd move here with the current administration. Our energy cost aren't done going up either. Rolling black outs are going to get worse in the coming year.
They'll locate to the southeast I'd bet. Most stable area on the planet

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You think it takes two decades to ship gas from the Middle East to Europe?
You can't line up enough ships to offset an uninterrupted pipeline. Shipping It is better than not having it at all but I'd guess it would not overcome 20% of a free flow pipeline. And I pretty sure UAE is on the human rights watch list for their poor behavior against gays and women. So they are trading one shitty partner to pay to empower a new shiity partner and build them up on the international stage

Rube Reaper

Elite
You can't line up enough ships to offset an uninterrupted pipeline. Shipping It is better than not having it at all but I'd guess it would not overcome 20% of a free flow pipeline. And I pretty sure UAE is on the human rights watch list for their poor behavior against gays and women. So they are trading one shitty partner to pay to empower a new shiity partner and build them up on the international stage
You really are a rube.

They don’t need as much as was coming through the pipelines. They just need enough to get through winter while they restock and resupply next year.

These shipments along with the nuclear reactors staying operational means Germany has nothing to worry about besides right wing extremists within their own country.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You really are a rube.

They don’t need as much as was coming through the pipelines. They just need enough to get through winter while they restock and resupply next year.

These shipments along with the nuclear reactors staying operational means Germany has nothing to worry about besides right wing extremists within their own country.
You are the rube. Go look what they are really doing. COAL cheap available dirty coal. You gotta dig deep but you probably already know. All of this will not make up 50% of their energy needs. Germany is fucked and Europe right beside them.
But the elites want their honey pot Ukraine that bad. You are the great Satan lackey

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You are the rube. Go look what they are really doing. COAL cheap available dirty coal. You gotta dig deep but you probably already know. All of this will not make up 50% of their energy needs. Germany is fucked and Europe right beside them.
But the elites want their honey pot Ukraine that bad. You are the great Satan lackey
Volkswagen AG is leaving Germany to produce in reliable energy areas. (SE USA) wait til all of German and European bug business takes off to distant shores. That'll give the Mongol invasion the kick back and you'll see nationalism and intersteet wars in every country that has let the gates open

Rube Reaper

Elite
You should try presenting facts as opposed to this rubbish you always post. It will be far more than 50% of their needs.

Again, when next spring gets here and Germany is still a country I expect everyone in this thread to publicly acknowledge I was right about all of this.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You should try presenting facts as opposed to this rubbish you always post. It will be far more than 50% of their needs.

Again, when next spring gets here and Germany is still a country I expect everyone in this thread to publicly acknowledge I was right about all of this.
I bet you feel tardy

Go ahead and suck my dick

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Foreign Affairs

1 day ago
Europe’s Unsolved Energy Puzzle

Rube Reaper

Elite
US blowing up the pipelines literally kills Germany with how dependent they are for cheap gas.

Stop with this nonsense.

Russia blew up the pipelines so as to escalate the war and attempt to scare the West into backing off their support for Ukraine. The same way he is trying to scare people with his saber rattling about nuclear weapons use.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Stop with this nonsense.

Russia blew up the pipelines so as to escalate the war and attempt to scare the West into backing off their support for Ukraine. The same way he is trying to scare people with his saber rattling about nuclear weapons use.
No, WE blew up the pipeline because the faggits that you worship are scared to death of being cut off from their child sex trafficking and money...and faggitry, faggit.

Rube Reaper

Elite
No, WE blew up the pipeline because the faggits that you worship are scared to death of being cut off from their child sex trafficking and money...and faggitry, faggit.
By “WE” you mean ultra-MAGA extremists?

That wouldn’t surpise me at all consider you’re Putin supporters.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
By “WE” you mean ultra-MAGA extremists?

That wouldn’t surpise me at all consider you’re Putin supporters.
We, as in the "leadership" in this country...if you'll recall, the MAGA'S kept everyone at bay...our limp wristed, kid touching Obiden is softer than a queer dick in a room full of women...others see that...they've made their moves under both of Obama's rulings...NOT even a squiggle while BIG DICK REPUBLICANS were in office...

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Yeah they tried that to force Russia's hand and it backfired, which led to Germany and others trying to make backdoor (not your kind of backdoor) deals with the Ruski's, which led the Obiden administration to blow up the lines and force Europe to be dependent on the US

Latest posts

Top Bottom