Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Germany is on the verge of collapse

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So…..after all these posts? Are you pro-Germany or anti-Germany. I feel like even with the info provided…..I’m still just a standard chick choosing a football team….either cute mascot or pretty colors? This fascinates me BUT I feel like if I can have a cheering prospective it will only be better!

Pineapple

Legendary
If only an American President warned them...

Dn-ofyJVAAIyzZQ.jpg
I’d love for someone to interview those hyenas and ask for their opinion now.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
A smelter in USA that puts out 60% of aluminum domestically either shut down or is drawing down bc of energy prices in America. God help us if chyna fills the void. They falsified steel strength/molecular reports and no one did shit about it.
It was so bad we told our suppliers if they shipped anything from chyna to our shops we would never buy from them again. From 1995-2002 every pc of chyneez steel was complete shit.
They sold rebar that couldn't be bent. It was comical. We buy USA rebar but some people just buy on price. You could bend a bar and it would spring back to straight. It was like magical spring back rebar

Rube Reaper

Elite
Things are so bad that Germany is shutting down their nuclear power in the face of this “collapse”.

You rubes are so fucking dumb it’s hard to fathom sometimes!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The equivalent of your electricity bill going from $300 / month to $3500 a month. They are fucked and it’s going to trickle through to the world economy. Shuts gonna get ugly fast unless something is done to fix it.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
PPI at over 45%. Wait until things get really bad in Germany this winter.

I appreciate these updates.....

BUT....this is becoming like Q.......wait for _______.

Can these lazy fucker get this show on the road. At this rate I feel like I will die of old age (i'm only 44) before anything good is going to happen.........I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS HOLY, If I die before the elites are dragged out and beaten in the streets........I'm coming back to haunt every living being.

BTAvenger

Elite
I appreciate these updates.....

BUT....this is becoming like Q.......wait for _______.

Can these lazy fucker get this show on the road. At this rate I feel like I will die of old age (i'm only 44) before anything good is going to happen.........I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS HOLY, If I die before the elites are dragged out and beaten in the streets........I'm coming back to haunt every living being.
I’m with you. Sick of this waiting bullshit. If the good guys are truly in control why are we letting the world crumble?

Latest posts

Top Bottom