Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fuck around & find out

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I posted this in another thread, but seems worthy of its own...best fuck around & find out video I have seen in awhile. Dude has skills with that big ass knife!

"Srop nigga, you got me! I'm dead, I'm dead." Lmfao. God, I hope so. Need more law abiding citizens to take care of business like this. Let the cops do what they do best, and sort it out after the fact.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I posted this in another thread, but seems worthy of its own...best fuck around & find out video I have seen in awhile. Dude has skills with that big ass knife!

"Srop nigga, you got me! I'm dead, I'm dead." Lmfao. God, I hope so. Need more law abiding citizens to take care of business like this. Let the cops do what they do best, and sort it out after the fact.

Look at the comments from thee tools

Get that crap out of here, joking/trolling or not. Not representative of what we’re trying to do here.
I must interject.............I know I am new to this forum, and I do not include "me" the the term "we're trying to do"......but let me ask a question.....

I suppose the purpose of this forum\social experiment\whatever is just as titled, "Free Speech". Please correct if wrong........

Unfortunately, freedom of speech is not all good, and in fact, needs some bad, to show the good..........

So to the question: What harm does it do to have a poster or a few perhaps, with these types of views, express their freedom of speech, and engage in real conversation or commentary for support of opposition?

Censorship is a lie, a disingenuous way of changing people minds for what the "censor" wants. This, I gather is not the purpose of this forum. please correct if wrong.

Obviuosly, as too everything else there are limits.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Free speech means free speech.

It doesn’t mean @American Deplorable wont face consequences for his speech somewhere else or at some other time, but this is a free speech forum.

I Certainly feel like it was over the top and not representative of most people on this forum though. You are free to put him on ignore if you like.

If everyone would ignore him, it would be like he wasn't even here. Some people are just gluttons for punishment, I suppose.

Belezabro

Elite
I must interject.............I know I am new to this forum, and I do not include "me" the the term "we're trying to do"......but let me ask a question.....

I suppose the purpose of this forum\social experiment\whatever is just as titled, "Free Speech". Please correct if wrong........

Unfortunately, freedom of speech is not all good, and in fact, needs some bad, to show the good..........

So to the question: What harm does it do to have a poster or a few perhaps, with these types of views, express their freedom of speech, and engage in real conversation or commentary for support of opposition?

Censorship is a lie, a disingenuous way of changing people minds for what the "censor" wants. This, I gather is not the purpose of this forum. please correct if wrong.

Obviuosly, as too everything else there are limits.
I agree. And getting a response rebuking his post is a consequence. Does he care? Probably not. But I’m still going to tell people in here to knock that shit off, just like I would outside of here.

We need more black patriots, not black liberals. Using that word isn’t going to help the recruitment process.

I agree. And getting a response rebuking his post is a consequence. Does he care? Probably not. But I’m still going to tell people in here to knock that shit off, just like I would outside of here.

We need more black patriots, not black liberals. Using that word isn’t going to help the recruitment process

I understand, however; for that type of rhetoric to exist on this forum, and more importantly, its opposition is important. I am not saying not to tell the guy off, by all means, proceed, and I will back you. Remember that what you say is seen by those who comment, AND those who don't.

Others have spoke in this to Croot to remove them for this and other "trolling" type actions.......not to say that you did, but understand that removal is censorship. Good and bad are symbiotic is my point.

Agreed, more black patriots, not more african americans, just americans.

It doesn’t mean @American Deplorable wont face consequences for his speech somewhere else or at some other time, but this is a free speech forum.

I Certainly feel like it was over the top and not representative of most people on this forum though. You are free to put him on ignore if you like.
or fight/ oppose in open forum............................that I think is the purpose of free speech

I would rather argue a point in front of an audience and show how stupid the other side is, rather than agree 1000 times. To me seems for fruitful, depending of course if the arguement is worth it own time.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

I would say it’s not representative of 99.9% of the people on this board. It’s also a reason we may not be able to get folks to come here.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I would say it’s not representative of 99.9% of the people on this board. It’s also a reason we may not be able to get folks to come here.

Understood and there will always be a trade off of the people you get to come here and the policies you have.

A large part of the reason this place was created was because rivals started censoring speech and the crowd that didn’t like that came here.

I disagree with using the word, especially in a deragatory manner and tend to believe that people will pay for their words in some other place and time. But this is the place for free speech, it says it in the title.

I, for one, am out if we start censoring speech. I can go to a multitude of other places that censor speech if thats what I’m looking for. But I’m here for the very reason that speech isn’t censored. As long as it conforms to the first amendment, it should stay on the board.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Understood and there will always be a trade off of the people you get to come here and the policies you have.

A large part of the reason this place was created was because rivals started censoring speech and the crowd that didn’t like that came here.

I disagree with using the word, especially in a deragatory manner and tend to believe that people will pay for their words in some other place and time. But this is the place for free speech, it says it in the title.

I, for one, am out if we start censoring speech. I can go to a multitude of other places that censor speech if thats what I’m looking for. But I’m here for the very reason that speech isn’t censored. As long as it conforms to the first amendment, it should stay on the board.
I completely agree. I was part of tMB purge, went out with a fucking bang! I want to have ultimate free speech, but we could also achieve that in other ways. — people that want to talk that way, for instance, could have there own forum. I don’t know what the answer is, but I love this place and want to see it grow!

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I'm all for freedom of speech, and will probably bounce too if that's the case (censorship). If someone (looking straight at @Rube Reaper ) says shit I don't want to read, I just put them on ignore. They can shout in a vacuum, and unless someone quotes them, I don't even know they're posting.

Win/win.

Ze/Zer/Zit can post all they want and I'm free of the stupidity.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If you are a store clerk, and 2 dudes put on ski masks, rob you, then one leaps over the counter towards you, it is absolutely reasonable to be in fear of your life, and to respond with deadly force. Sucks the robber survived.
I worked at at quickie mart in 1991. One gang came in. I turned around. I called.the manger. She said call the cops
I said you call them. I left w some 1.5s

Top Bottom