Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey everyone, my name is Lolo and this is my first post. I've been meaning to become involved with the free speech forum for awhile now, but finally got around to it! First, I just wanted to say hello to everyone, please follow me if you'd like, I'd love to make many friends on here. I see my brother @Martin has been on the forum a good bit!

Anyways, I love to write, and I'm almost constantly working on some kind of writing: short stories, essays, movie reviews, web comic ideas, pretty much anything that comes to my head I want to write about. I'm trying to build some sort of portfolio or decide which way I would like to take my writing, and lately I have gotten pretty interested in doing current events, and I thought I would start a series dedicated to current events in America and President Biden and co.'s (mis)handling of many of them. I'll drop the link below if you don't mind checking it out and leaving some feedback, either on my journo portfolio or here is fine. I'm wanting to go from here and continue building my writing skills and whatnot, I just find it enjoyable. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Praise

Elite
Hey everyone, my name is Lolo and this is my first post. I've been meaning to become involved with the free speech forum for awhile now, but finally got around to it! First, I just wanted to say hello to everyone, please follow me if you'd like, I'd love to make many friends on here. I see my brother @Martin has been on the forum a good bit!

Anyways, I love to write, and I'm almost constantly working on some kind of writing: short stories, essays, movie reviews, web comic ideas, pretty much anything that comes to my head I want to write about. I'm trying to build some sort of portfolio or decide which way I would like to take my writing, and lately I have gotten pretty interested in doing current events, and I thought I would start a series dedicated to current events in America and President Biden and co.'s (mis)handling of many of them. I'll drop the link below if you don't mind checking it out and leaving some feedback, either on my journo portfolio or here is fine. I'm wanting to go from here and continue building my writing skills and whatnot, I just find it enjoyable. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Hey Brother #Logan . Thanks for joining here and you have been missed here so bad but now since you came in enjoy the platform. Much love from brother #Martin in UG. Thanks

Read your article and you did a good job. Not an english major or anything but it was informative and well written and I agree with everything you wrote. It brings to mind a saying from Barack Obama "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
Hey thank you so much! I'm definitely out here to write and learn and improve so any tips or constructive criticism is great. I'm thinking of working on some little articles like this each week, just a current event thing detailing what's going on in America and how President Biden is handling things. Follow me to keep up with them and hopefully watch my writing improve as I continue! Most of them probably wont be as long as this one, but thanks it means a lot that you read it for real.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Hey thank you so much! I'm definitely out here to write and learn and improve so any tips or constructive criticism is great. I'm thinking of working on some little articles like this each week, just a current event thing detailing what's going on in America and how President Biden is handling things. Follow me to keep up with them and hopefully watch my writing improve as I continue! Most of them probably wont be as long as this one, but thanks it means a lot that you read it for real.

Well if you ever want some honest feedback you have come to the right place. Many on here won't sugar coat their opinions, so make sure you have some thick skin! But its a great way to practice and get better. Writing has never been my thing, its one of those things I just recognize is not my strengths, but i do enjoy reading and sharing thoughts. Good luck with your writing.

Well if you ever want some honest feedback you have come to the right place. Many on here won't sugar coat their opinions, so make sure you have some thick skin! But its a great way to practice and get better. Writing has never been my thing, its one of those things I just recognize is not my strengths, but i do enjoy reading and sharing thoughts. Good luck with your writing.
Yep I got the thick skin, like I said I prefer constructive criticism over just getting blasted, but I can handle it all haha. Growing up I was more into art and drawing, and I can still sketch fairly well; but I have no creativity for art. Like, I can look at something and draw it pretty well, but when it comes to thinking up my own cool shit... yeah it just doesn't happen. So I swapped to writing because my mind works a little better that way I guess..

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Submit them to TFSF news

Submit them to TFSF news
ooh, I didn't even know how that all worked. I definitely want to keep going on articles like these and keep improving. Perhaps the next edition I will submit to TFSF News. Thanks for letting me know.

The next edition of Biden's America should be due out around Sept. 3rd!

Top Bottom