Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Archived From JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

This thread has been marked to archive

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
No posting Daily Mail and fake news itt maybe?
I wanted to say thank you for posting this the other day. I knew a lot of this but it really open my eyes to some things on 9/11
One of the best documentaries I have ever seen! I’m surprised it is still on YouTube
The rich man’s game

Oler Ted

Elite
I wanted to say thank you for posting this the other day. I knew a lot of this but it really open my eyes to some things on 9/11
One of the best documentaries I have ever seen! I’m surprised it is still on YouTube
The rich man’s game

@Dawg88 you’ve got some good shit

irishaaron

Poster
Watched this in 2020. Great documentary that I wish they would make a part 2. I believe this was made in 2014. I sent the below in a text to my conspiracy friends after watching it for about the 5th time.

So after watching the rich mans trick documentary again I’ve concluded that Trump got rid of terrorism or the perception of it thus giving us no enemy and put wealth in the hands of the many. the rich ruling class does not like the many to have the wealth so they had to concoct a new enemy and scheme to keep us poor. Corona was the trick to keep us poor and the new enemy is each other. Vaccinated vs non vaccinated

Edit: after watching it I started hating all politicians; republicans, dems, wigs. Didn’t matter. They’re all part of the problem.

Oler Ted

Elite
Yeah I thought it was a pretty damn good video. It will make you think
@MortgageHorn Posted that on the main board a year or so ago
Glad we have it saved off because it’s much easier to pass this on when it’s a single post rather than buried in the other thread. I can’t keep up with that thread

Latest posts

Top Bottom