Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"""Fresh Updates""" Tomorrow’s going to get weird...

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
How the fuck wasn't I asked to this? I have a very tight asshole.
tenor.gif

It was decent, but certainly no mouse's ear

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
If you know your are going to get raped and you still go... doesn't that mean you want it to happen, there for it isn't rape?
Rape....what do you mean by that?

No mean Yes...
Yes means Anal...

FML....we need to post the rules for people. Evidently everyone left the knowledge of said rules at their previous board(s).

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Gump_Tiger i just figured out how fucking easy it is to upload YouTube videos on the app. I’m gonna be uploading some and am gonna change up the name of that media category and see if we can get some others to do the same.

@Chris Farley you need to look into uploading vids to the YouTube app. Same with you @squanchy . @JackOfSpeed will you do us some music too?

squanchy

Poster
@Gump_Tiger i just figured out how fucking easy it is to upload YouTube videos on the app. I’m gonna be uploading some and am gonna change up the name of that media category and see if we can get some others to do the same.

@Chris Farley you need to look into uploading vids to the YouTube app. Same with you @squanchy . @JackOfSpeed will you do us some music too?

You got it friend!

Top Bottom