Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"""Fresh Updates""" Tomorrow’s going to get weird...

Chief_Trojan

Poster
Founder
Having lunch with @Croot_Overlord and some of his posse. Then driving to Montgomery to play golf, drink and certainly get ass raped by @Gump_Tiger and @Zigjr. I’m doing my kegals tonight. Rumor has it @tgsio is going to be my caddy and make out with me every hole I make par or better. Life comes at you fast, folks.

1eRHqaXaQfMO_biC_9pzwjA.gif

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Are any of you fuck sticks employed? Wish I could get off weekly to meet my e-bros
Nope. I haven't been employed for 24 years.

However, that doesn't mean that I get to take off and do whatever I want when I want.

Currently organizing 2 graduations and the parties. HS party is at house for 5 girls. Should have just done what I did with my older girls. Planned the party for what the girls wanted and presented a bill to their parents (that we always wind up paying. Whatever.)

Seriously.... somebody just shoot me now. 🤣

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder

However, that doesn't mean that I get to take off and do whatever I want when I want.

Currently organizing 2 graduations and the parties. HS party is at house for 5 girls. Should have just done what I did with my older girls. Planned the party for what the girls wanted and presented a bill to their parents (that we always wind up paying. Whatever.)

you love it and as well you should

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
you love it and as well you should
I do when I'm not having to deal with a drunk, insane (not kidding) mother of a girl I love very much.

I did get that shit shut down last night. Everything back on track.

I'm going to have about 350-400 people at my house in a few weeks. Yes, I need the RSVP coming to me (again, my house) Yes, we need more than one 10x10 tent 🙄. And hell yes we need a bartender.

I've done this a time or 2.

Nape

Elite
Founder

Same. Oldest graduates college Sunday, middle neice graduates HS in 2 weeks, and my mother in law is living with us.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Having lunch with @Croot_Overlord and some of his posse. Then driving to Montgomery to play golf, drink and certainly get ass raped by @Gump_Tiger and @Zigjr. I’m doing my kegals tonight. Rumor has it @tgsio is going to be my caddy and make out with me every hole I make par or better. Life comes at you fast, folks.
Thanks for the invite...

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Same. Oldest graduates college Sunday, middle neice graduates HS in 2 weeks, and my mother in law is living with us.
We have 2 graduating college and 2 graduating HS.

My mother is here for way longer than she needs to be for my daughter. Mother in law will be here Friday as she has 2 granddaughters graduating college a week apart.

Then, in 3 weeks both of my parents will be here for 10 days and my mother in law for a week for hs graduation. My husband is driving over to Indy to get his mother after she celebrates our niece's hs grad to go again with us.

4 years ago we (on our side) had the same scenario. College graduation for one daughter and HS graduation 3 weeks later. My niece graduated HS the same weekend as my daughter, so my mother in law was all over the place then, too.

I'm happy to say that Max will be the only one graduating from either side in 2 years.

Last edited:

Gump_Tiger

Poster
The rain is gone. Prepare thy anus. We finna get lit today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom