Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free Speech Forum Administration Lunch

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
I asked for a salad and they defaulted to put ranch on it. Im not a fan of ranch. Why didnt they put it on the side?? I've never ordered a salad where they put the dressing ON the salad....
Did you ask for a new salad with dressing on the side? Or did you shove that salad drenched with ranch right down your gullet?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I asked for a salad and they defaulted to put ranch on it. Im not a fan of ranch. Why didnt they put it on the side?? I've never ordered a salad where they put the dressing ON the salad....
I bet you don't have the look of a salad connoisseur.

JerBearr

Did you ask for a new salad with dressing on the side? Or did you shove that salad drenched with ranch right down your gullet?
I was in fact too hungry to ask for a fresh one with no ranch.... Though I would have definitely don't that had I not been on a time crunch as well 😅

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
1613843528596.jpeg
the 2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited is actually an INSANE car. It is tech heaven. Self Driving :p

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

This is without a doubt the most horrific image I have even seen in my life. I am worried about you too. WTF is that? Half man - half hog? Those teeth! The stuff nightmares are made of. DO NOT EVER AGAIN post something this disgusting and strange. And if this is a living person and a friend of yours please do the right thing and put him down.

JerBearr

This is without a doubt the most horrific image I have even seen in my life. I am worried about you too. WTF is that? Half man - half hog? Those teeth! The stuff nightmares are made of. DO NOT EVER AGAIN post something this disgusting and strange. And if this is a living person and a friend of yours please do the right thing and put him down.
So much for free speech

Latest posts

Top Bottom