Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free independent thinking bad

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
On some thread I watched that man on the street w mark dice. Apparently 1776 is no longer taught. Instead of critical thinking now they want critical race theory. Mind you it is a theory. Aint shit for peer review. We gotta knock the commies diarrhea brain out.

TTUcamper

Elite
On some thread I watched that man on the street w mark dice. Apparently 1776 is no longer taught. Instead of critical thinking now they want critical race theory. Mind you it is a theory. Aint shit for peer review. We gotta knock the commies diarrhea brain out.

Jmo, all they are doing is creating a massive backlash that's going to blow up in their face. There is a lot of people getting involved in school boards and politics currently that are pissed. 90 percent of parents do not want this garbage taught to their kids and you are seeing a lot of people not being quiet about it anymore.

The left still doesn't understand the consequences of their policies, they never do. It's why left wing policies always go sideways with unintentional consequences. They are creating a powerful right wing movement on accident.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Jmo, all they are doing is creating a massive backlash that's going to blow up in their face. There is a lot of people getting involved in school boards and politics currently that are pissed. 90 percent of parents do not want this garbage taught to their kids and you are seeing a lot of people not being quiet about it anymore
I concur. But tards can't think down the road. They play checkers. Think about how dumbest people can be. This is that cream

Latest posts

Top Bottom