Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

File this on the Deep State is not ALL bad (link)....

I meant every word.
I know you did. That’s the crazy part.

Trolling is one thing but to so explicitly undermine The Founding Fathers, our government, and society feels like an intentional attack on all of us and everything we hold dear.

You saying men can have babies would have been less insane.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I know you did. That’s the crazy part.

Trolling is one thing but to so explicitly undermine The Founding Fathers, our government, and society feels like an intentional attack on all of us and everything we hold dear.

You saying men can have babies would have been less insane.

Huh? The founding fathers are not some religious figures. They were very fallible men. Some of them went to their deaths not reconciled with God.

I don't see why that is so shocking. Thomas Jefferson rejected the deity of Christ. I hope that he repented of that before he left this world.

The answer is to be reconciled.

Huh? The founding fathers are not some religious figures. They were very fallible men. Some of them went to their deaths not reconciled with God.

I don't see why that is so shocking. Thomas Jefferson rejected the deity of Christ. I hope that he repented of that before he left this world.

The answer is to be reconciled.
That’s the point. The Founding Fathers knew better than to incorporate religion into subjects it didn’t belong.

Crafting public policy off of specific religious ideals, or in this case limiting scientific advancement to satisfy religious superstition, is a direct affront to The Founding Fathers and the pursuit of a more perfect union for everyone.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
That’s the point. The Founding Fathers knew better than to incorporate religion into subjects it didn’t belong.

Crafting public policy off of specific religious ideals, or in this case limiting scientific advancement to satisfy religious superstition, is a direct affront to The Founding Fathers and the pursuit of a more perfect union for everyone.
LOL, I was told during the Trump administration that these deep state people were heroes acting on their conscience. Now in this case they actually are!!!!

Again, the founding fathers were good men and did some good things, but many were deist and if they did not repent of that are now facing eternal judgement. I hope they repented.

The Bible says in Isaiah that even our righteous deeds are as filthy rags to a Holy God.

By the way, you seem to be offended that I think some of the could have gone to Hell.

Guess what? You don't get to vote on who goes to Hell like a liberal democracy. It is up to a Holy God.

Worldly human wisdom and worldly plaudits will do you no good when you stand before the Almighty.

LOL, I was told during the Trump administration that these deep state people were heroes acting on their conscience. Now in this case they actually are!!!!

Again, the founding fathers were good men and did some good things, but many were deist and if they did not repent of that are now facing eternal judgement. I hope they repented.

The Bible says in Isaiah that even our righteous deeds are as filthy rags to a Holy God.
Well then congrats on getting trolled by leftists. Deep Staters are never good.

The Founding Fathers were great men and did the most miraculous thing in human history when they ratified The Constitution. They made clear that all of us had freedom from religion in the very first amendment they ratified.

To try to destroy their work and our country with religion is traitorous!

AgEngDawg

Legendary

The Founding Fathers were great men and did the most miraculous thing in human history when they ratified The Constitution. They made clear that all of us had freedom from religion in the very first amendment they ratified.

LOL!!!! Only reason there is even a country here is Gods will. You give way too much credit to falible men who are but dust anyway.

rebar

Elite

By the way, you seem to be offended that I think some of the could have gone to Hell.

Guess what? You don't get to vote on who goes to Hell like a liberal democracy. It is up to a Holy God.

Worldly human wisdom and worldly plaudits will do you no good when you stand before the Almighty.
It is amazing how many do not understand the power of His word. They think this 3d world is it. I suppose for many of them that is true

rebar

Elite

To try to destroy their work and our country with religion
The states ratified the constitution. Words have meaning

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

A POS like you using terms like this is 🤣🤣

Pedo’s like you only get out 1 way…..enjoy the gullags kid toucher!

Latest posts

Top Bottom