Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Field of Dreams

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I vaguely heard something about this. Is MLB trying to have an official game set in a Field of Dreams like corn field?

Lilburncock

Poster
Didn't watch the game last night because fuck the MLB, but I watched a few videos on it. This entrance is pretty damn sweet and the whole setup looks awesome.

What a total piece of crap.
Talking heads carrying on like it was something with meaning.
Kevin, just a fn'g actor, Coster wandering around and looking lost.

Just a big pile of BS.

mrt

Elite
I want some real corn not that man made crap that has no taste no color. My old house is about 4 miles down the highway from where I live now, there was 450 acres across the street from me and I'm sure that farmer thought he had a contaminated area near the road that just wouldn't grow. It was producing really well ;0)

TJHall1

Legendary
I want some real corn not that man made crap that has no taste no color. My old house is about 4 miles down the highway from where I live now, there was 450 acres across the street from me and I'm sure that farmer thought he had a contaminated area near the road that just wouldn't grow. It was producing really well ;0)
450 acres of sweet corn???

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Don’t eat field corn bro.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
450 acres of sweet corn???
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. My first reaction was.

200.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
I bet you took some whicked shits after eating that much field corn. We usually grind it up for hogs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom