Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Going DJ LeMahieu and Ozzie Albies.

dj.PNG
- 2021 8 Game Hit Streak

ozzie.PNG

- 2021 5 Game Hit Streak

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Who wins this trade? 20 team league with additional categories (OBP, SLG, holds)

Team A: Locastro and Antone

Team B: Mullins and Davis

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Antone may start later in the year so I’d lean towards team A.
I'm team A and that's my concern. He's been filthy out of the pen and Davis doesn't do much for me. Plus, when will Mullins come back to earth? It may have started last night. Is he really that better of a player than Locastro?

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I'm team A and that's my concern. He's been filthy out of the pen and Davis doesn't do much for me. Plus, when will Mullins come back to earth? It may have started last night. Is he really that better of a player than Locastro?
I don’t think either team really wins the trade. Nobody really moves the needle here.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
I don’t think either team really wins the trade. Nobody really moves the needle here.
Agree, seems pretty fair. I need AVG, hits and OBP but recently swooped Locastro. Mullins has no power but has been on fire. Mullins is better, but they're the exact same type of hitter. Antone is the upside piece in the trade.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I’m an idiot and took Kyle Seager. Didn’t realize it was a 7 inning double header. There goes my streak.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Would you trade Jack Flaherty for Yuri Gurriel and Petit?

20 team league that counts hits, obp, and holds in addition to standard categories.

My team sucks at basically every hitting category but has solid pitching.

plus, I could use holds.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Feels like your giving up too much in Jack Flaherty. He's projected at 11 wins and 3 ERA, a top 30 mlb pitcher.

I like Petit with a projected 14 holds if you need holds. Yuri Gurriel seems like a hitter you could get off the waiver wire at any moment with 15 hrs 60 RBIs.

I'd try to package a 1 for 1 trade for Petit if you like his value in holds. Pick up a hot bat off the waiver wire. @quickfeet

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Feels like your giving up too much in Jack Flaherty. He's projected at 11 wins and 3 ERA, a top 30 mlb pitcher.

I like Petit with a projected 14 holds if you need holds. Yuri Gurriel seems like a hitter you could get off the waiver wire at any moment with 15 hrs 60 RBIs.

I'd try to package a 1 for 1 trade for Petit if you like his value in holds. Pick up a hot bat off the waiver wire. @quickfeet
I've got Bieber, McCullers, Matz, Ynoa, Gonsolin, and Kim.

My hitting is horrendous. Just keep in mind this is a 20 team league.

for comparison sake, Yuri is ranked 35 and Jack is 42. Petit is somehow 48 lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom