Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(Elon Purchase) If free speech and Trump are allowed on Twitter,

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
will this greatly impact the growth of Truth Social?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I've been thinking about that.

One of the theories I have is that the roll out of Truth is showing the juice isn't worth the squeeze. The management of servers, scaling, maintenance, plus having an almost guaranteed sub-par application are probably causing some serious problems for Truth.

I guess this doesn't directly answer the question, but just something I was thinking that is somewhat related

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
twitter is dead except for political debate. Nobody is using it for anything else. By the time twitter figures it out they will be a dinosaur. Elon might save them but I doubt it. The other twitter clones aren't working because its just not a good product for general use.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
twitter is dead except for political debate. Nobody is using it for anything else. By the time twitter figures it out they will be a dinosaur. Elon might save them but I doubt it. The other twitter clones aren't working because its just not a good product for general use.
I was really in this boat as well. However, after being one of multiple that support TFSF marketing on Twitter, it is evident there is a still a strong user base that represents all political parties and recreational activities. I'd like to see the numbers on active users and growth.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
I've been thinking about that.

One of the theories I have is that the roll out of Truth is showing the juice isn't worth the squeeze. The management of servers, scaling, maintenance, plus having an almost guaranteed sub-par application are probably causing some serious problems for Truth.

I guess this doesn't directly answer the question, but just something I was thinking that is somewhat related
I'm definitely not a fan of the slow roll out. At first, I thought this was to build up interest and create a mystique. Now, I just think it is a lack of technological development, etc.

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I've got some shares of GWAC and I've been following for some time. They've dipped considerably since EM made his purchase.
Someone speculated that DWAC could by both platforms and others to provide an assortment of options.
I do think/hope that DWAC will have a say when all of the dust settles on this.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Are a bunch of you guys still on the waitlist? I was starting to think maybe i screwed something up when i signed up.
Still waiting...

giphy.gif

TTUcamper

Elite
I've got some shares of GWAC and I've been following for some time. They've dipped considerably since EM made his purchase.
Someone speculated that DWAC could by both platforms and others to provide an assortment of options.
I do think/hope that DWAC will have a say when all of the dust settles on this.

I think there is a real possibility Elon is See eye A. Look how much government money he gets and how propped up his companies are.

Can you think of a better way to fight truth social than having a guy like Elon injected into Twitter?

Elon himself might be able to stave the flight from Twitter for a decent amount of time, even if nothing changes.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

It will put a big dent in Truth Social. That and the fact that they have really dropped the ball with the roll out. Continually missed dates to have it operational and have now missed their "window" in my opinion.
Stock traded up to $100 a little over a week ago and now its down to $47. Pretty much answers your question.

1649176146096.png

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Trump isn't going back to Twitter that's the whole point of Truth Social and Elon isn't gonna do shit but use it for an advertising platform for Tesla..the ONLY way to improve Twitter would be to delete it.. Twitter is just a mouth piece for Jewish propaganda

QuanChi

Elite
Trump isn't going back to Twitter that's the whole point of Truth Social and Elon isn't gonna do shit but use it for an advertising platform for Tesla..the ONLY way to improve Twitter would be to delete it.. Twitter is just a mouth piece for Jewish propaganda
Good goy way to cover for Zion don

QuanChi

Elite
It will suck all the air out of Getter and Truth Social, but worthy cause.
Mastadon is a steaming pile of software shit that has been floating on 4chans technology board for years. It’s kind I’d like those Suzuki Forenza cars from 15 years ago that had the door handles break off in the first year. They took a forenza and tried to detail it to make it look nice. DOA

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Trump would start with calling Leah Thomas for being a DICK.

Oh my...what a beautiful world it would be. Dems and their media minions would be drinking battery acid and ripping their throats out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom