Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Election Day Thread

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I WARNED ALL YALL.......

Ask yourself this, do rich people give away money....NOPE....so why would they spend the most (over 50 million) on FetterTARD who can't speak........unless they planned to steal it.

Now, the real question is, WHO ACTUALLY TRUSTS ELECTIONS in America now?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I WARNED ALL YALL.......

Ask yourself this, do rich people give away money....NOPE....so why would they spend the most (over 50 million) on FetterTARD who can't speak........unless they planned to steal it.

Now, the real question is, WHO ACTUALLY TRUSTS ELECTIONS in America now?
Never have ever since they went to machines.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
The GOP is dead my friends. Time to embrace it. Hand your children over to trannies. Remove God from your life. Accept that crime is part of life. Abortion has to exist, and will eventually once the Dems can add more judges to the SCOTUS.

Honestly I haven't paid attention to politics at all for the last few years and it's glorious. I've come to the conclusion that as an educated white male I have extreme advantages in life and no political policy can change that. Liberal, Conservative, doesn't matter, I'll still be successful. Why should I GAF what happens in fucking PA or MI? Those places might as well be fucking Iraq to me, just some spot on a map with people who might not even actually exist. I say let em burn.

CurtOFD78

Elite
As a Floridian who voted for Ron DeSantis twice, I DO NOT want him to leave the State of Florida. However, he may be the only person who can beat the dems in 2024. It would hurt to lose him as governor, and quite frankly, I don't think New York, California, Pennsylvania, and Michigan deserve to have him as a President, but it may be what this country needs. I'll say this here and now, I am done with Trump. DONE. ZFG.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
She’s slowly closing the gap. Would be a great win as she was extremely late to the party.

Side note, John James is running and and currently ahead.

Look at all the Red 85% of the counties are red. All the areas that are blue are the BS areas. This is why we have the electoral college. All those people who are feet on the ground individuals that make the world go around are rendered powerless, and basically dont count. We obviously see what a place resembles when its decided by those areas. The only areas that vote for them are later rejected and ignored byt the people that they elected. Its too funny

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The GOP is dead my friends. Time to embrace it. Hand your children over to trannies. Remove God from your life. Accept that crime is part of life. Abortion has to exist, and will eventually once the Dems can add more judges to the SCOTUS.

Honestly I haven't paid attention to politics at all for the last few years and it's glorious. I've come to the conclusion that as an educated white male I have extreme advantages in life and no political policy can change that. Liberal, Conservative, doesn't matter, I'll still be successful. Why should I GAF what happens in fucking PA or MI? Those places might as well be fucking Iraq to me, just some spot on a map with people who might not even actually exist. I say let em burn.

Closed on my place yesterday - next month start a new chapter in Medellin.

If all goes well as expected I'll buy a place there which makes me a permanent resident alien and in five years a citizen.

Pretty much echo your sentiment - make as much money as I can over the next decade take that + family partnership inheritance and live my best life not worrying about watching the USA spin down the drain.

If the people in this country are this stupid they get everything coming to them.

Belezabro

Elite
Closed on my place yesterday - next month start a new chapter in Medellin.

If all goes well as expected I'll buy a place there which makes me a permanent resident alien and in five years a citizen.

Pretty much echo your sentiment - make as much money as I can over the next decade take that + family partnership inheritance and live my best life not worrying about watching the USA spin down the drain.

If the people in this country are this stupid they get everything coming to them.
I used to be a pretty adventurous person. Since I got married and had kids, I pretty much ended all of that.

I'm jealous. Enjoy your adventure (and don't get kidnapped by a drug cartel :)

AgEngDawg

Legendary
1280x720_201908011857.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Yep. Best that could be hoped for at this point after the huge deficit early on. You never know what could happen in the news cycle prior to the run off that will swing it one way or the other.
Brian Kemp needs to anty up and campaign for Herschel nonstop.

They need to go on a tour of the state. Every single corner.

Bygones, be bygones.

ch13ba

Poster

Look at all the Red 85% of the counties are red. All the areas that are blue are the BS areas. This is why we have the electoral college. All those people who are feet on the ground individuals that make the world go around are rendered powerless, and basically dont count. We obviously see what a place resembles when its decided by those areas. The only areas that vote for them are later rejected and ignored byt the people that they elected. Its too funny
What absolutes blows my mind is what happened in Macomb County last night. Macomb has historically been the most populous conservative county in Michigan. Trump won their by 8 + points in 2020.

Yet Gretchen f*cking Whitmer won it by 5 points last night…wtf? On top of that voting was down by 110,000 votes in Macomb Co…in this friggin election voting was down 22%? Really? Makes absolutely no sense. It’s like 110,000 GOP votes just disappeared.

Not that it would’ve swung the governors race but it sure as hell would’ve sewed up a congressional seat that’s currently undecided and within 1,500 votes. (Also interesting how Monroe Co is 100% reporting in the Gov’s race but Michigan’s 10th Congressional District …which is entirely in Macomb Co…is somehow at 99% with a Republican clinging to that 1,500 vote lead.)

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You Georgians that have allowed your state go to hell, need to get out and vote for Walker in the run off instead of sitting on your asses at home.
Awww…..isn’t this cute. You still believe in Elections. Santa is coming soon too……so all will be well, hell maybe we should all ask Santa for a Hershel Walker victory. You know his magic can make that happen……I mean, IT IS SANTA CLAUS!

🤣🤣🤣

I voted and stuck my paper right into a Dominion Voting Machine and poof……

So, now I’m just waiting for them to tell me how I voted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom