Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Election Day Thread

ch13ba

Poster
Hard to say what’s going on in Michigan right now. Dem strongholds Wayne Co and Ingham Co aren’t reporting much of anything yet. Whitmer is currently ahead by about 60,000 votes, which is entirely due to Oakland Co, which is a high population blue county.

On the flip side Kent Co, which is a high population county that’s historically red but went for Biden last cycle isn’t reporting much, nor is conservative stronghold Macomb Co along with dozens of dark red rural counties. Polls have been closed for an hour and it looks like a staring contest is underway where nobody wants to report results.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hard to say what’s going on in Michigan right now. Dem strongholds Wayne Co and Ingham Co aren’t reporting much of anything yet. Whitmer is currently ahead by about 60,000 votes, which is entirely due to Oakland Co, which is a high population blue county.

On the flip side Kent Co, which is a high population county that’s historically red but went for Biden last cycle isn’t reporting much, nor is conservative stronghold Macomb Co along with dozens of dark red rural counties. Polls have been closed for an hour and it looks like a staring contest is underway where nobody wants to report results.
It's like the guy who asks you how much you bench before he tells you what he benches. Maybe nobody wants to go first because they all know the dems will cheat.

CurtOFD78

Elite
So this is likely going to a runoff in December because neither candidate has gotten 50% as is the GA law. I have no faith in GA voters to get this right. They'll F it up like they did the last runoff after 2020.

IMO, the results from last night/today are about the worst thing that could have happened for the Republicans (unless Crist won in Florida, at least we got that right). To me, the PA race where Igor beat out a physician, Kari Lake is losing, Michigan's gov stayed blue, and NY's gov stayed blue says that 1) the Republicans are not producing enough winning candidates and 2) there are a number of states that are just fine with the status quo. Specifically Michigan, NY, and Pennsylvania. I will forever wish bad things upon PA for this. To think that a man who can barely get out a sentence should be the person representing them says alot about PA voters, specifically in the big cities. These morons just don't learn. I hope Philly continues it decline into crime and drug induced madness. That city may never recover, and I'm fine with that.

At least here in the Sunshine State we were able to get things right. The major races were all won by 'Pubs, with Rubio AND DeSantis flipping Miami/Dade County Red. That is huge, and should scare the dems. They'll focus much more effort on Miami/Dade Co. for the 2024 election to try and sway it back to blue. They get that county back, they may get Florida, and that spells pretty much the end of the Republican party's power in the Executive Branch.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Fuck this progressive lib, he is a fanboy of what the Mayor of LA is. Dude probably still wears a mask in his car.
Are some of you that fucking stupid that you think the vote counts are legit? For fuck sake they literally stole the biggest election of all in 2020, you think they're worried about stealing a minor ass one? It was a foregone conclusion.
I've been saying this leading up to this election. You're right,, honestly being in California I almost didn't vote anyway. I knew it was pointless, but I did and they'll take two weeks to count the votes.

They primed everyone with the election denier shit and the 100's of thousands of mail votes being sent out. Scam the whole thing is a scam, and Florida is the last strong hold. Voting laws and focus on election integrity.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
So this is likely going to a runoff in December because neither candidate has gotten 50% as is the GA law. I have no faith in GA voters to get this right. They'll F it up like they did the last runoff after 2020.

IMO, the results from last night/today are about the worst thing that could have happened for the Republicans (unless Crist won in Florida, at least we got that right). To me, the PA race where Igor beat out a physician, Kari Lake is losing, Michigan's gov stayed blue, and NY's gov stayed blue says that 1) the Republicans are not producing enough winning candidates and 2) there are a number of states that are just fine with the status quo. Specifically Michigan, NY, and Pennsylvania. I will forever wish bad things upon PA for this. To think that a man who can barely get out a sentence should be the person representing them says alot about PA voters, specifically in the big cities. These morons just don't learn. I hope Philly continues it decline into crime and drug induced madness. That city may never recover, and I'm fine with that.

At least here in the Sunshine State we were able to get things right. The major races were all won by 'Pubs, with Rubio AND DeSantis flipping Miami/Dade County Red. That is huge, and should scare the dems. They'll focus much more effort on Miami/Dade Co. for the 2024 election to try and sway it back to blue. They get that county back, they may get Florida, and that spells pretty much the end of the Republican party's power in the Executive Branch.
I feel the same way. Florida is the only formerly “purple” state with a brain. I thought I saw somewhere that it’s the Gen Z vote more than anything. People under 30 didn’t used to vote that much. COViD has changed the game. Now mailing out hundreds of thousands of ballots is the norm. I think it’s the young vote that’s making the difference. That and the ballot harvesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom