Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dolphins painted in a corner to prove they aren’t racist so they hire another black head coach

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Feels like an Elizabeth warren situation

PleasureMoose

Legendary
not to be racist or anything but the first diversity hire head coach will go 0-17

Sports radio this morning is already making excuses for Lovie saying the Texans is an awful team and he's being setup for failure

How soon before the top teir teams in the league will be forced to fire their coachs or lose draft picks bc they don't have enough black assistant coaches.. or how about the NFL forcing an owner to sell or give away his team to a poc

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The NFL is hyper competitive league. It is a tough place to make hiring decisions based on equity instead of brutal competition to get the best possible team.

You know who did not worry about diversity in the 80s, 90s, and 00s? Toyota.....and they kicked our ass.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Can someone please take Eric Bienemy? Seriously over the eternal coaching search/interview drama.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
not to be racist or anything but the first diversity hire head coach will go 0-17

Sports radio this morning is already making excuses for Lovie saying the Texans is an awful team and he's being setup for failure

How soon before the top teir teams in the league will be forced to fire their coachs or lose draft picks bc they don't have enough black assistant coaches.. or how about the NFL forcing an owner to sell or give away his team to a poc
Doesn’t matter. The sheep will be scoffing guac and wearing their favorite numbered jersey Sunday. Fucking morons. Give them games. SKOL!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is that the joke here? Seriously, I don't know.

Does this dude actually claim to be 1/1024 African American?
I'm not sure the ratio he claims, but the Dolphins are claiming they made a diversity hire when the dude doesn't look the least bit "diverse"

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I want to believe you for some reason

Look at him. I just hear his describing the advantages of this particular smart tv. I swear it was him.

16441938739137.jpg

Top Bottom