Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Democratic Advisor Sounds Alarm: Joe Biden “Struggling Physically” And Could Be A Danger To National Security

IamShado

Poster
A former Democratic advisor turned is sounding the alarm this week about Joe Biden’s current state of health and how he could be a national security threat.

During an interview on Eat The Press, Dr. Naomi Wolf — who served as a political advisor to Al Gore and Bill Clinton — said she believes Biden is “struggling physically” and it could be a danger for the U.S.

“As Americans, we would be remiss not to notice that this is a man who is struggling physically, and our national security kind of depends on our being grown-ups,” Wolf said.
LINK

Not a surprise.. we all have eyes. This advisor, and many other apparently, are having voter's remorse for putting this guy in.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Joe-Biden-Fall-Gif-.gif

Juro

Elite
Feel the same. Biden is still an American and our President. Dont wish any harm on him. It was fucking sad watching that happen.
I know Biden is a good person who has done some messed up things (racial comments, Big Guy deposits), but I feel like he is a pawn because they wanted a popular person (memes helped his case) to take on Trump. The real fucked up people are the politicians, DNC, and his family who didn’t care and kept urging him to follow through.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I know Biden is a good person who has done some messed up things (racial comments, Big Guy deposits), but I feel like he is a pawn because they wanted a popular person (memes helped his case) to take on Trump. The real fucked up people are the politicians, DNC, and his family who didn’t care and kept urging him to follow through.
Obama is the President again

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
With the amount of fookery that was perpetrated on election night, I'm convinced a Ham sandwich would have won against Trump.
The DS was simply not going to be denied. I bet the actual disparity of votes is mind numbing compared to what has been reported.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Fuck that. fuck him. They all need to leave this planet.

Nas

Poster
I almost called him a pawn in my post. He is a willing pawn. Seems like a decent guy, has different beliefs than I do. I dont catagorize him in the Clinton/Cheney category of evil people. I would put him more in the W or Jeb! Category. Just a guy that is there. A place holder. No real beliefs or conviction towards ideology.

Watching him fall and have mental lapses is probably what the Soviets felt when Ronaldus Magnus looked like a stud next to a broken down coat wearing frail leader.

I almost called him a pawn in my post. He is a willing pawn. Seems like a decent guy, has different beliefs than I do. I dont catagorize him in the Clinton/Cheney category of evil people. I would put him more in the W or Jeb! Category. Just a guy that is there. A place holder. No real beliefs or conviction towards ideology.

Watching him fall and have mental lapses is probably what the Soviets felt when Ronaldus Magnus looked like a stud next to a broken down coat wearing frail leader.

yeah I don’t hate Joe. No those who voted for him may be another story. They are the true dumb fucks of this story.

Jtrain80

Legendary

You do know about Joe's island 10 minutes from Epsteins? Have you seen or heard anything on his family?

Definitely not an innocent bystander w 40 yrs of public service.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
JFC....Good People DONT TOUCH CHILDREN. I'm not sure if this was sarcasm and I missed it, BUT if NOT, this place may not be for you. I can't imagine anyone that thinks Biden is a good person at this point. Tell me this, how and why is he controlled......because of ALL the TERRIBLE things he has done in his 50 years of politics.

Juro

Elite
JFC....Good People DONT TOUCH CHILDREN. I'm not sure if this was sarcasm and I missed it, BUT if NOT, this place may not be for you. I can't imagine anyone that thinks Biden is a good person at this point. Tell me this, how and why is he controlled......because of ALL the TERRIBLE things he has done in his 50 years of politics.
My threshold for good is pretty low. I’ve seen horrible people and acts before, and he’s not there yet.

But yes, because I think that makes me not a good person for this site? That’s stupid to say. I expect better.

Jtrain80

Legendary
My threshold for good is pretty low. I’ve seen horrible people and acts before, and he’s not there yet.

But yes, because I think that makes me not a good person for this site? That’s stupid to say. I expect better.

You are a good person for this site. Everyone is entitled to their personal opinion. I definitely have some wild one's.

denn

Legendary
Founder
You think Joe Biden is a good person?

BurntJ

Founder

No the mentality that Pedo Joe is a good person is wrong. Your post seemed to defend him as though he was a totally helpless (for no reason) good dude , and that is why I was I said this may not be a good place for you. There a infinite number of sites to find people that believe Pedo Joe to be a person are.....this isn't one of them.

2 options...
1) If Joe is being blackmailed then what terrible things did he do to be blackmailed for..
2) Joe has been establishment for 50 years so he is ok with the craziness

Juro

Elite
You think Joe Biden is a good person?
Straightforwardly, yes.

Do I think he’s a good President? Still early, but it’s not looking good.

Would I trust my kids around him (I don’t have kids, FYI)? No.

Is he an outstanding person? No. He’s a politician.

But I think he’s a good person who has done some good things.

Juro

Elite
No the mentality that Pedo Joe is a good person is wrong. Your post seemed to defend him as though he was a totally helpless (for no reason) good dude , and that is why I was I said this may not be a good place for you. There a infinite number of sites to find people that believe Pedo Joe to be a person are.....this isn't one of them.

2 options...
1) If Joe is being blackmailed then what terrible things did he do to be blackmailed for..
2) Joe has been establishment for 50 years so he is ok with the craziness
He’s old. Old for his age even. I’ve seen the same dementia look in him in my now deceased grandfather.

Like I said before, I don’t have to like him. I don’t have to support his policies and beliefs. But ultimately, his history has shown him to be a good person.

BurntJ

Founder
Straightforwardly, yes.

Please expound on this.....and provide 1 example.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Straightforwardly, yes.

I may be alone in thinking this but you wouldn’t trust your kids around him......and he’s still a good person? interesting view point.

Juro

Elite
Please expound on this.....and provide 1 example.
He sponsor a bill that I agreed with awhile ago.

S.1184 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)
A bill to waive the passport fees for a relative of a deceased member of the Armed Forces proceeding abroad to visit the grave of such member or to attend a funeral or memorial service for such member.

Link

It’s an older one, but military burials are dear to me, so any act or bill to give the family and friends a chance to be there for it means a lot to me.

Juro

Elite
I may be alone in thinking this but you wouldn’t trust your kids around him......and he’s still a good person? interesting view point.
Not really.

Would you visit the hood of your city at night? Probably not. Does that make you a systematic racist person? Not at all.

Just because I wouldn’t trust my one day kids around him doesn’t make him a pedophile.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Good person? would you let him alone with your little girl? just sayin.

BurntJ

Founder
He sponsor a bill that I agreed with awhile ago.

S.1184 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)
A bill to waive the passport fees for a relative of a deceased member of the Armed Forces proceeding abroad to visit the grave of such member or to attend a funeral or memorial service for such member.

Link

It’s an older one, but military burials are dear to me, so any act or bill to give the family and friends a chance to be there for it means a lot to me.
Fair enough.

But I would argue ANY good that has done, has been far outweighed by the damage he has CAUSE SINCE this bill. (Plus, he is a PEDO and to me that is ALWAYS grounds for EXECUTION.)

Juro

Elite
Fair enough.

But I would argue ANY good that has done, has been far outweighed by the damage he has CAUSE SINCE this bill. (Plus, he is a PEDO and to me that is ALWAYS grounds for EXECUTION.)

Here’s the thing with the pedo talk on him. I hate cancel culture. I feel like everyone and everything should get a fair chance before getting marked as a pedophile, racist, murderer, etc. Cancel culture nowadays is straight ‘you’re wrong, you’re cancelled’ from the left. Fuck that, I’m not stooping to that level.

While I can be weary, I will never assume someone is a hard pedophile, racist, etc, without some concrete evidence. Because the label of being a pedophile is almost a death sentence.

And it doesn’t matter which side someone is on, I’ll be reasonable until I get concrete proof.

BurntJ

Founder
Here’s the thing with the pedo talk on him. I hate cancel culture. I feel like everyone and everything should get a fair chance before getting marked as a pedophile, racist, murderer, etc. Cancel culture nowadays is straight ‘you’re wrong, you’re cancelled’ from the left. Fuck that, I’m not stooping to that level.

While I can be weary, I will never assume someone is a hard pedophile, racist, etc, without some concrete evidence. Because the label of being a pedophile is almost a death sentence.

And it doesn’t matter which side someone is on, I’ll be reasonable until I get concrete proof.

They are NOT CANCEL CULTURE when they (rumor and creepy pics) have been around for a couple decades. Cancel Culture is too modern for this example. FYI, you seem to be "TRYING" to be reasonable BUT are coming off like a defender.

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Nobody who willfully participates in an electoral coup d'état against the Commander in Chief of the United States is a good person. That isn't even factoring in the kid touching, his grifting of US taxpayers for the past half century, his adulterous acts, his constant pathological lying, and the fact that he used his own son for an international laundering scheme.

He can go die in a fire today. I have some vintage in the wine cooler for such an occasion.

Juro

Elite
They are NOT CANCEL CULTURE when they (rumor and creepy pics) have been around for a couple decades. Cancel Culture is too modern for this example. FYI, you seem to be "TRYING" to be reasonable BUT are coming off like a defender.
No, it’s been independently reasonable. I’m not defending anyone. But if they want to assume that, go ahead.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Top Bottom