Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Liz Cheney has real power and should be considered for a cabinet level position or to be the next VP

Rube Reaper

Elite
This is a perilous time for our democracy, and Biden should recognize that Cheney can be a national force for good by taking the helm of our nation's fight to push back the dark, homegrown forces and ideologies that threaten our future. It's clear that, despite her Tuesday night primary defeat, her star continues to shine brightly.

Biden would be well-served to act decisively and harness her star power.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I made Pork Chops Milanese last night and it was delicious. Tonight I plan on having the leftovers.

Timothy

Elite
Remember when you had to work to get that first Vienna sausage out of the can?

Not any more.

"There was shrinkage!" -- George Costanza

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Question for your gayness... What would you think if everything we though and kow to be true about all the "crazy" conspiracies' including the rigged election, pizza gate, Covid being a planned attack, the Russia/Ukraine war, everything on Hiliarys lap top, Hunters stuff, etc etc etc etc etc was all true. Would you change your tune? Everything I/we believe to be true that you laugh at. Kind of like if you found out there really is a creator of the heavens and earth and He sent His son Jesus to die for your sins was true. Would you open your eyes or would you still be on their side?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Question for your gayness... What would you think if everything we though and kow to be true about all the "crazy" conspiracies' including the rigged election, pizza gate, Covid being a planned attack, the Russia/Ukraine war, everything on Hiliarys lap top, Hunters stuff, etc etc etc etc etc was all true. Would you change your tune? Everything I/we believe to be true that you laugh at. Kind of like if you found out there really is a creator of the heavens and earth and He sent His son Jesus to die for your sins was true. Would you open your eyes or would you still be on their side?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You need serious help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom