Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Delta 8 edibles

Fuzzyvols

Poster
I posted on tMB 5 or 6 weeks ago about Delta 8 (THC from hemp) carts and how it had done wonders for my sleep. Well, I bought some edibles from the local CBD shop and for the last week have been eating 30 to 40 MG a night. I highly recommend anyone that has a ton of stress and insomnia to try these out. You'll love them. They don't fuck your head up like Delta 9 (THC from bud).

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I posted on tMB 5 or 6 weeks ago about Delta 8 (THC from hemp) carts and how it had done wonders for my sleep. Well, I bought some edibles from the local CBD shop and for the last week have been eating 30 to 40 MG a night. I highly recommend anyone that has a ton of stress and insomnia to try these out. You'll love them. They don't fuck your head up like Delta 9 (THC from bud).

Where would one find such a fine product on the interwebs, cause I'm sure they ain't selling this in NC.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Can you pay extra for the delta 9?

ncin29

Poster
Founder
It's stays with you the full term.... especially as you get older. If you burn a shit ton of fat your ok in terms of it clearing your system in 30ish days.

Fuzzyvols

Poster
But it's legal... So is this like that shit when they had all those LSD analogues that they eventually outlawed? Seriously though, I hate weed, it makes me paranoid, is this high more mellow?
There are traces of THC in industrial hemp. This is where they extract Delta 8.

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
There are traces of THC in industrial hemp. This is where they extract Delta 8.
Im in TX, and would prefer not to have mail inspectors take me to the pokey. My situation is I deal with anxiety/stress, and this sounds great for potentially dealing with this, I'm just curious how legal it is. Is it theoretically legal, or 100% legal?

Cazvol

Poster
Founder
Where do you get it and how does it give you a high? The few links in this thread from 3chi.com say does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC or any CBD. This sounds like regular CBD.

Nash Ketchum

Poster
Where do you get it and how does it give you a high? The few links in this thread from 3chi.com say does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC or any CBD. This sounds like regular CBD.
You can buy it from Holistic Connection in Nashville. It gives you a high because it’s an isomer of Delta 9, so it’s more than likely hitting the same cannabinoid receptors. I’m a big fan of Delta 8 and it definitely gives you a high. It’s about half of the stoned feeling as Delta 9 with a body euphoria and less paranoia

Cazvol

Poster
Founder
You can buy it from Holistic Connection in Nashville. It gives you a high because it’s an isomer of Delta 9, so it’s more than likely hitting the same cannabinoid receptors. I’m a big fan of Delta 8 and it definitely gives you a high. It’s about half of the stoned feeling as Delta 9 with a body euphoria and less paranoia

Great. Thanks. I'm thinking of ordering it online from 3chi.com. I guess it's legal. From what I've researched it's legal in Virginia where I live. It's not habit forming is it? I don't do too well with shit that's habit forming. 😊

Nash Ketchum

Poster
Great. Thanks. I'm thinking of ordering it online from 3chi.com. I guess it's legal. From what I've researched it's legal in Virginia where I live.
Ehh it’s in one of those grey areas where it’s “from hemp” so technically not illegal yet but I will be soon I believe

Nash Ketchum

Poster
The Delta 8 edibles are great and pair well with alcohol. Just a heads up though, Delta 8 and Delta 9 are both present in bud and hemp along with a ton of other cannabinoids. Just in varying amounts. The only reason they get it from hemp is because of the 2018 Farm Bill and its technically a loophole to get it legally

Cazvol

Poster
Founder
The Delta 8 edibles are great and pair well with alcohol. Just a heads up though, Delta 8 and Delta 9 are both present in bud and hemp along with a ton of other cannabinoids. Just in varying amounts. The only reason they get it from hemp is because of the 2018 Farm Bill and its technically a loophole to get it legally

This article talks about some of it being contaminated with how it's prepared or extracted. Don't know how accurate this is, however.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...nated-With-Bleach-Warns-Industry-Experts.html

Nash Ketchum

Poster
Top Bottom