Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
His son sounds like a fucking moron. If they don't have surveillance on him and catch him in the act of destroying the evidence, then this was just another psyop.
I have never been to jail, (well other than about 20 years ago I got a DWI in Texarkana, Texas. Not only was I the only white guy (caucasian) but I have been picked up in my green Converse All-Star low tops, I look like a carrot sticking out of the ground.

I got a another DWInyears later outside of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina in the Outer Banks. I got pulled over with the right brothers learned to fly, used to say I didn’t have time to read the historical marker, but I did make fun of the bat jailer to the point that they kept me in another days.

Anyway

I don’t speak no English, but I think they were talking about the guy with the guns mother doing lesbian shit with Judge Judy in a sailboat off of the Moroccan coast.

Truth be told I was probably gonna pleasure myself to the image until the gun went off and then I got ashamed.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Shitty band, but sorry to hear of his passing.
What a horrible thing to say, but then again, I bet your favorite band is some gay ass shit like queen, Sarah, McLaughlin, Aerosmith, or more Aerosmith.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I have never been to jail, (well other than about 20 years ago I got a DWI in Texarkana, Texas. Not only was I the only white guy (caucasian) but I have been picked up in my green Converse All-Star low tops, I look like a carrot sticking out of the ground.

I got a another DWInyears later outside of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina in the Outer Banks. I got pulled over with the right brothers learned to fly, used to say I didn’t have time to read the historical marker, but I did make fun of the bat jailer to the point that they kept me in another days.

Anyway

I don’t speak no English, but I think they were talking about the guy with the guns mother doing lesbian shit with Judge Judy in a sailboat off of the Moroccan coast.

Truth be told I was probably gonna pleasure myself to the image until the gun went off and then I got ashamed.
171453cd-2d4a-4380-994b-4b1284c835b4_text.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom