Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

That @TheDemocrats-and the pols, pundits and celebrities prostituting themselves for them--are so comfortable openly disrespecting black men shows such deep disdain that it borders on evil.

Black men are killing and dying in cities controlled by DEMOCRATS.

Black boys are graduating with non-educations from public schools controlled by DEMOCRATS.

Black men are experiencing economic hardship thanks to policies favored by DEMOCRATS.

But worst of all, Black are currently experiencing the most venomous vitriol I've ever seen from BLACK WOMEN...who are now being weaponized against them BY DEMOCRATS.

Black communities already suffer from disunity and dysfunction, and here is Kopy Kat Kamala's party utilizing and exacerbating the problem for cynical politics.

Not since Jim Crow have Democrats been so obviously keen on destroying black America. But at least in the past the destruction was done with no pretense of benevolence; today it's insidious, done under the guise of "fighting fascism" or "saving democracy" or "destroying white supremacy."

Despicable.

So I hope the Harris campaign continues its strategy of shaming black men.

I hope they keep trotting out twerking, tap-dancing coons--I mean "celebrities"--to keep condescending to me.

I hope Barack Obama keeps running his fucking mouth.

All it's going to do is radicalize more black men into rejecting this bullshit.

Then we'll see what "Black Liberation" TRULY means.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Gotta be honest. This cycles obsession with betting markets is odd. While those markets were always interesting the night of the election in 2016 and 2020, we didn’t really care what they said weeks before the election.

Seems like a way to create false confidence that can be swing by large bets to skew public opinion aka no different than fake polls

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Gotta be honest. This cycles obsession with betting markets is odd. While those markets were always interesting the night of the election in 2016 and 2020, we didn’t really care what they said weeks before the election.

Seems like a way to create false confidence that can be swing by large bets to skew public opinion aka no different than fake polls
X has allowed the betting market not be suppressed or manipulated

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

I've paid less attention to them than the polls. Actually, I haven't paid either any attention.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Goldhedge

Legendary
Bill Gates to Stand Trial in Netherlands in COVID Vaccine Injury Lawsuit

A Netherlands court last week ruled that Bill Gates can stand trial in the Netherlands, in a case involving seven people injured by COVID-19 vaccines.

According to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, the seven “corona skeptics” sued Gates last year, along with former Dutch prime minister and newly appointed NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte, and “several members” of the Dutch government’s COVID-19 “Outbreak Management Team.”

Other defendants include Albert Bourla, Ph.D., CEO of Pfizer, and the Dutch state.

“Because Bill Gates’ foundation was involved in combating the corona pandemic, he has also been summoned,” De Telegraaf reported.

Read more here...

Goldhedge

Legendary
not a good look...

Boeing exploring asset sales to boost finances, WSJ reports​

By Reuters
October 20, 2024
Oct 20 (Reuters) - Boeing (BA.N), opens new tab is exploring asset sales in a bid to boost its fragile finances by shedding its non-core or underperforming units, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.

The planemaker last week reached an agreement to offload a small defense unit that makes surveillance equipment for the U.S. military, the paper reported, citing people familiar with the deal.

Boeing has lurched from crisis to crisis this year, ever since Jan. 5 when a door panel blew off a 737 MAX jet in mid-air. Since then, its CEO has departed, its production has been slowed as regulators investigate its safety culture, and in September, 33,000 union workers went on strike.

The Journal reported that in recent financial-performance meetings, new CEO Kelly Ortberg asked the heads of the company's units to lay out the value of those units to the company.

Boeing's board recently met to discuss the next steps for the company, where directors questioned division heads and combed through reports to examine the state of each unit, the report said.
Boeing declined to comment on the report.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder

1729655417295.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom