Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

all-the-idiots-idiot-villages.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Which means the cheat will be open and obvious.

^^bet they are not the only one^^

Facial recognition and voice recognition is everywhere. Can't call any business without a recording saying they will use voice recognition from now on. Used to give the caller a choice.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

These MAJOR SHITS got AMERICA into the mess we’re in, now they want you to elect their chosen candidate Kamala! So they all can continue their grift! Don’t be fooled by their lies! THEY ARE OUR BIGGEST ENEMIES, THE GLOBALIST that but American citizens last while lining their coffers!
1728744741772.png
Terrence Williams…OBAMA THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU…
1)You are not Ruler of Black People
2)You are not the King Of Black People
3)You are not the Owner of Black People
You are mad because black men won’t support Kamala, well guess what? This is a free country. Trump has done more for the black people then you and Kamala Harris!
Voting based on skin color is the biggest mistake someone can make!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1728744918836.png

No one believes Kommie Kamala is capable of being elected fairly, let alone being President. Just like no one believes demented Brandon was in charge of anything these past 4 years. I think it’s time to find out who has been running the country this past 4 years. I don’t mean Barry. I mean the person he reports to.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom