Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
🚨 BREAKING: Univision accidentally broadcast proof that Kamala used a teleprompter at her town hall

Watch them panic when they realized they were showing the prompter live on-air

That was no accident - Trump leads with legal Latinos - some Trump supporter in the booth just remotely fucked her hard.

Golbez

Elite
Coming up to the end of the year and since this is now technically fair game, just remember the real reason people are scared of Israel. It's not exactly a fucking PAC.

It's more like this lol

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Expect to see more of the hidden aces coming out in the near future. Brought to you by Project Bluebeam.

If only the Feds were this good lol

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Just a basic job performance review every now and then would ruffle feathers mightily among govt workers
So my wife works Occupational Health for the Government. They have a PA and an RN that they won't allow to do patient care anymore because they are such fuckups. Do they go thru the process of firing them??? No! Their supervisor said "They're retiring in the next year or so, let's just let them fade away".

What's wrong with Government and their employees is there's no accountability. If one of my peeps fuck up, it's a fairly quick process to get rid of them. Government employees are damned near exempt from termination. And, union member or not, the union will help them keep their job. It's fucking bullshit and makes me madder than hell every time I think about it.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
So my wife works Occupational Health for the Government. They have a PA and an RN that they won't allow to do patient care anymore because they are such fuckups. Do they go thru the process of firing them??? No! Their supervisor said "They're retiring in the next year or so, let's just let them fade away".

What's wrong with Government and their employees is there's no accountability. If one of my peeps fuck up, it's a fairly quick process to get rid of them. Government employees are damned near exempt from termination. And, union member or not, the union will help them keep their job. It's fucking bullshit and makes me madder than hell every time I think about it.
Absolutely true

Top Bottom