Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GZdgDqRWIAM1t_J

We’ve hit a point where a certain group wants the group that doesn’t support them as a whole to experience maximum pain as an I told you so

Humanity has devolved in a horrific manner back to medieval times. Don’t cross the king. It’s sad that a certain group applies zero value to lives that may disagree.

I feel the same but for liberals. If you vote the way they do and support then things that they do, I believe there should be consequences.

I welcome the suffering of those. I welcome losing their jobs, homes, health. With immigration they support I hope they have unfavorable interactions, including women. Unfortunately most people, including myself don’t learn until it’s a hard lesson. I think some people need their lives turned upside down in the worst way possible

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Good job Timmy!!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^pretty sure not his first shot to the face^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MalO

Elite

He makes a good point. Fundamentalists hate moral relativism.

Remember Jesus said he came to fulfill the law, not to replace it. Matthew 5:17

MalO

Elite
I don't think the women's rights movement has done society any favors. Especially letting women into the workforce. It has suppressed wages and drained wealth away from the middle class. It a contributing factor that makes life much harder to live for Millenials, along with the mass immigration and inflation.

But slavery? I've always been of the opinion that the USA never needed slaves. We shouldn't have shipped a single african over here. The plantation owners should have built cotton gins and paid white workers a fair wage to pick the cotton using machines. Eli Whitney invented the cotton gin before the slave trade really took off, and I think the slave trade only caused harm to our country. Harm that continues to this day.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.”

I’ve concluded that most UFOs are black projects. We figured out zero point energy long ago and decided it is too powerful to be revealed.

The government lets intentional disinformation slip out from military personnel as ‘whistleblowers’ who see things they can’t explain, but it’s only because they’re not briefed on exotic technology.

While everyone is focused on aliens no one is asking the most important question…

“What’s the energy source that allows those craft to hover for prolonged periods and fly and such incredible speeds?”

There’s only one answer. Zero point energy. ‘Free’ energy.

That’s what they don’t want you to know.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I feel the same but for liberals. If you vote the way they do and support then things that they do, I believe there should be consequences.

I welcome the suffering of those. I welcome losing their jobs, homes, health. With immigration they support I hope they have unfavorable interactions, including women. Unfortunately most people, including myself don’t learn until it’s a hard lesson. I think some people need their lives turned upside down in the worst way possible

I don’t necessarily disagree. In fact, it’s the leftard side that’s the major problem and I get wanting to stick it back

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

10 Shocking Stories the Media Buried Today

#10 - Joe Rogan Goes Quiet as Dr. Casey Means Drops a Series of Disturbing Health Stats

• “74% of Americans are overweight or obese.”

• “Young adult cancers are going up 79% in the last 10 years.”

• “25% of men, now, under 40 have erectile dysfunction.”

• “Alzheimer's and dementia are going through the roof.”

• “Young adult dementias have increased, like, three times since 2012. So early onset dementias.”

• “One in two Americans are expected to have cancer in their lifetime now, one in two.”

• “One in 36 children has autism now, in the United States. That was one in 150 in the year 2000.”

• “In California, where I live, [Autism rates are] one in 22. One in 22 with a lifetime neurodevelopmental disorder.”

• “Infertility going up 1% per year.”

• “77% of young Americans can't serve in the military because of obesity or drug abuse.”

• “Autoimmune diseases. Some studies are saying they're going up 13% per year.”

• “Heart disease, which is almost totally preventable, is the leading cause of death in the United States, killing around 800,000 people per year.”

“It's basically like all of us are a little bit dead while we're alive,” @CaseyMeansMD said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom