Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder

She’s the best. Her interview with Tucker was amazing. I know of two people in my life that interview red-pilled on the vax and food pyramid shit. She’s doing the Lord’s work. Also I’d instantly marry her. I bet her vajeen twinkles like glitter and smells like cotton candy and candy apples. Fucking Grade-A Unicorn Pussy… Hope this helps.

MalO

Elite

That just means there's more than one irresponsible jerkface who created the world just to ignore all the pain and suffering they inflicted upon humanity and the other living things down here.

I'm mildly interested to learn who the other elohim are, but they clearly aren't any better at their job, so it doesn't really matter.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^can't despise these people enough^^

^^Dems America

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1728471219998.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^someone put Howard out to pasture^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
Every time Kamala open her mouth she loses voters. But she's polling too far behind to cheat and win so they have to risk putting her out there and it's backfiring spectacularly
Maybe independent voters, and I’m good with that. Those who were planning to vote for her or Weekend at Biden’s will not be convinced to vote any other way.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Night LAC - Prayers to Our Brothers and Sisters In Florida
Tonight shit is gonna get real. Just a light rain right now at 0715. Give it 12 hours and the wind will be whipping. I’m supposed to try to go to work tomorrow at 0645, right about the time the eye is supposed to be passing over central FLA. It’s gonna be interesting for sure. Thanks for the prayers LACers

9Mounties07

Elite
She’s the best. Her interview with Tucker was amazing. I know of two people in my life that interview red-pilled on the vax and food pyramid shit. She’s doing the Lord’s work. Also I’d instantly marry her. I bet her vajeen twinkles like glitter and smells like cotton candy and candy apples. Fucking Grade-A Unicorn Pussy… Hope this helps.
Thank Man, that helps…like I’m there

Latest posts

Top Bottom